Famous people who have done graffiti?

fatlaces

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo fuck off you dickheads. I can understand older heads who are outta the game and shit, but dropping info on dudes who don't paint and make it a point to keep their careers and graffiti separate.. that is called snitching. fucking dorks.

i meant dudes who DO paint. fuck this no edit bullshit

Yo fuck off you dickheads. I can understand older heads who are outta the game and shit, but dropping info on dudes who don't paint and make it a point to keep their careers and graffiti separate.. that is called snitching. fucking dorks.

chances are that if suburban kids in the mid west know this shit the cops all ready know it

I met Mike from Incubus (Drummer) He was drawing in a blackbook and I looked over his shoulder and it was rather impressive so I have a feeling his on the "up & up"

Jose is the drummer... Him and brandon have some sick artwork but they dont write. Their ex DJ is in CBS though, he writes 1987.

CRACK and never deserved to be in TATS..i can burn his ass with a simple.

But I garantee you're a fucking nobody in the graff world. Crack did his thing. He was true bomber with rep, not some fucking toy.

Plus he's Fat Joe. Who cares if he can piece on TATS level? I'm sure they put him down cause he's peoples.

You're just mad that you'll never have dudes fame.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived