Famous people who have done graffiti?

fatlaces

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
If you do graffiti and you accually get up, then you are famous.

I agree.

As for Marc Ecko bombing Air Force One, he didn't bomb it. He tagged it. It wasn't a bombing at all. Just a stupid fast spray here, spray there and done. I heard the footage is fake, though. To me, that shit looked real, but it wasn't even nice or anything. Just a crappy tag that he did.

ive got a photo of a canvas of his somewhere.

Dude post that shit.

On the topic of this being a reasonable thread to keep open. The fact that theres an overwhelming american obsession with celebrities and mixing it with the graffiti culture is an odd discussion in itself.

This wouldnt make for a bad book either.

When not working in front of the cameras, Arquette creates graffiti art: "I got into graffiti art, first illegally with my friends. We would sneak out in the middle of the night and spraypaint big murals and abandoned buildings. [Professional mural jobs followed]." --David Arquette

the drummer from bad brains wrote Mackie. and he was up in his day

Fab5 Freddy - did the campbell soup car from subway art. he also did other shit on trains.

robert deniro's son got busted doing cleans once. dont know what he wrote.

KRS One wrote - KRS One. I used to see him up on 4 train insides.

AD ROck from the beastie boys wrote.

i heard a rumor that Spike Lee's brother wrote back in the day - no actual facts though.

Master Ace wrote

im sure there are more....

Charlie 2na from J5 , Pitch Black ( nyc hip hop group ) , Fat Joe , Qwel , Flavor Flav , Buk50 from Bomb The System rites Gano... i think.. Bias B ( Aussie Rapper ) Beastie Boys. im sure theres alot more...

Archived