Famous people who have done graffiti?

fatlaces

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree.

As for Marc Ecko bombing Air Force One, he didn't bomb it. He tagged it. It wasn't a bombing at all. Just a stupid fast spray here, spray there and done. I heard the footage is fake, though. To me, that shit looked real, but it wasn't even nice or anything. Just a crappy tag that he did.

This is what he did, and he admitted it:

He got a personal jet (He DOES have the money) and landed it in an airport that looked SIMILAR to Air Force One, and then hopped the fence, and painted it.

glove1 are u serious?? omg thats tagged everywhere all over california, hes all state dude..

shitt.

:scrambled: :eek: :eek: :huh: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On the subject of the Gorillaz. It is the brainchild of Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett.

Damon used to front a two-bit indie band called Blur. He has nothing to do with hip-hop and is just on Del's nutsack.

As for Jamie, he invented Tank Girl and isn't anything to do with hip-hop either. They are both just dumb wannabe's and I doubt either of them has ever even touched a spraycan.

Peace.

The Eggest Noggest.

Sorry, I know this is a long gone topic, but I can't help pointing out that there is something intrinsically wrong with describing Blur as an "indie band".

How about corperations hiring graffers to graff up the town with their name? Sony did that.

IBM DID THAT HERE. AND DUDE GOT OFF OF HELLA CASES CAUSE IBM HIRED HIM TO PROMOTE THEM IN THE FROM OF STREET ART......

SYFER ONE AND ONLY EDSK CHICAGO TO S.F TO SEATTLE TO MILUAKEE TO?????DUDE RUNS SHIT GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE WITH THAT BITER MOVE

Archived