Your 12oz name

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

from Wikipedia:

Weapon X was a fictional clandestine government project in the Marvel Universe conducted by the Canadian Government's Department K (and secretly funded by the US government) which turns willing and unwilling beings into living weapons. The project often captures mutants and experiments on them to enhance their superpowers. Other test subjects have included normal human beings, as well as aliens. The Weapon X Project produced the anti-hero of the X-Men team, Wolverine, and other characters such as Deadpool and Sabretooth.

The Weapon X Project was first called by that name in 1991. According to Grant Morrison's run on New X-Men in 2002, Weapon X was only the most successful in an entire series of a such projects, collectively known as the Weapon Plus Project, and the X in "Weapon X" referred not to the letter X but to the Roman numeral for the number 10.

Cleck here for more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_X

Originally posted by bears_with_knives+Nov 17 2005, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bears_with_knives - Nov 17 2005, 11:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mauler5150@Oct 20 2005, 07:32 PM

Mine is the name of my created wrestler on the WWE games and 5150 means crazy. So yeah, I am a crazy Mauler.

wasn't that a name of a battlebot too?

[/b]

DING!DING!

You are correct sir.

32319073568.jpg

• 2 weeks later...