The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

Some people up in new england called them ollie norths. I always called them one-foots.

Daniel Castillo is and always was awesome. I think it might be "Lizard King" and Heath Kirchart that are a lil questionable. "Lizard King" needs to cool off the booze I think. His game was terrible, and I could tell by watching that game that I'd be so sick of listening to him in under 15 minutes, were he sitting next to me at the bar. Annoying hyperactive dude that talks too much.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh please, don't tell me you're into chaz ortiz's hype.

chaz ortiz is good. dont hate on him cause there is mad hype around. no matter how much of a mark ass buster that ryan sheckler is.....you cant front on how good he is. lets just hope chaz doesnt start doing pro active commercials. in other buster ass news....that mtn. dew logo on the side of that hat looks bonus gay.

What do you mean?

That kid's seriously good.

I just hope they don't turn him into another Sheckler.

honestly i don't really mind at all, he's an ok kid to me but known to be hella cocky to others. unfortunately though it's not unlikely he'll turn out like sheckler with how warp skatepark and his own parents pushing him in the 'right' direction.

pt_skateboarding_1506_ent-lead__200x209.jpg

DannyWayBARamp1Kanights.jpg

• Like 1

Tyler Franz. Pretty fucking good. Ignore the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2GbQ3YxmKE

I don't get you at all.

There was nothing anoying about the music in that video part, yet every other video part you post I can't even sit through more than 5 seconds of it before the music makes me want to put my head through a wall and I lose all interest and click off.

You Seatle dudes are fucking weirdos.

I don't get you at all.

There was nothing anoying about the music in that video part, yet every other video part you post I can't even sit through more than 5 seconds of it before the music makes me want to put my head through a wall and I lose all interest and click off.

You Seatle dudes are fucking weirdos.

Hahaha I couldn't stand it. I don't know why. DAO, you always complain about the music of the video's I post. I am so surprised you didn't complain about that one.

My roommate Michael.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeKxAYykN_I

david is NOT sick. fuck. I wish people would see this. I grew up with the nigga. His mom makes the bombest breakfast burrito's. Better than he can skate. He got so fucking gay. He's not even that good. He's good at skating park, yeah. Fuck it. think what you want.