The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

you sure those weren't just from the american work line, and they happen to be dark? i just highly doubt that a pair of carharrt's from the euro streetwear line would some how end up in marshall's

you'd be surprised what ends up in marshall's. i've seen carhartt's, rvca, altamont, higher end brands like that which sell for like 20 bucks cheaper then in normal stores.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That secondary market is crazy ... they buy anything people are overstocked on and get it for just barley over cost, then sell it for a bit over wholesale.

TJMaxx and Marshalls are the same company ... MarMaxx... Ross and Burlington are independents.

They come up on some good stuff on occasion ... it pays to check them out once in a while (Just after an apparel season shift)

Make sure your designer knows the culture before you pay them ....

TROP046.PNG

• Like 1

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha where is that from

I wanted to have something more skate related in that post, I found it on google. I was aiming for a laugh and searched "pushing mongo".

And the thought some fool got paid to make that thing was too funny !!!!!!

you'd be surprised what ends up in marshall's. i've seen carhartt's, rvca, altamont, higher end brands like that which sell for like 20 bucks cheaper then in normal stores.

oh, yeah, i know. cuz i've gotten my fair share of good surprises at places like that. however, no chains in america carry the euro carharrt stuff, and even at a marshalls a pair would be reduced to maybe like $100, at best.

I ate shit and broke a board trying to boardslide the gnarliest fucking thing ever. Its a 30 foot long hubba thats about knee height that goes to about weist height. its a down ledge. its about 4 inches wide. I made it about 10 feet. slipped and hopped off. Kept trying, decided to 50 50 it. Fucked up, ended up taking the ledge to my ribs. got back up. my arm was somehow bleeding? I went for another boardslide. Board broke. Tried on my brothers board. couldnt skate that small ass setup. Went home.

Got a reply from Carhartt Streetwear..

Hi Ziggy,

carhartt streetwear distribution in the U.S. is not on our agenda (optional in the near future).

Our main focus and priority is Europe. We want to intensify our position in established markets and activate business in East Europe.

So unfortunately we don't sell online and ship in the USA.

We thank you for your interest.

Ciao, Marlène

Blargh

I ate shit and broke a board trying to boardslide the gnarliest fucking thing ever. Its a 30 foot long hubba thats about knee height that goes to about weist height. its a down ledge. its about 4 inches wide. I made it about 10 feet. slipped and hopped off. Kept trying, decided to 50 50 it. Fucked up, ended up taking the ledge to my ribs. got back up. my arm was somehow bleeding? I went for another boardslide. Board broke. Tried on my brothers board. couldnt skate that small ass setup. Went home.

this sounds like a classic case of not hauling enough ass.

or possibly hauling too much ass...

no scratch that.

go faster next time.

dont really know where to ask this, where the fuck can i order carhartt europe clothes from that ships to america?

it baffles me why america doesn't have a proper carhartt streetwear branch.

Are you fucking serious?

You can get Carhart at Forman Mills and Burlington Coat Factory.

And probably any outdoorsy store.

Why would you want the shit so bad though?

That shit's construction worker gear.

you sure those weren't just from the american work line, and they happen to be dark? i just highly doubt that a pair of carharrt's from the euro streetwear line would some how end up in marshall's

Niggas used to rock Carhart back in the early 90's.

Then they fell off and became strictly construction worker/outdoorsy gear.