Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my neck hurts..

and viva la captain moragan and vanilla coke..

and where the hell do i get dreamcast roms on torrent?

and .....

roflwaffles

kupo!

and..

hullo..

and...

pabst is great...

hummus and pita and banana tobacco in a hookah is great..

and....

Originally posted by fatalist@Jun 19 2005, 03:14 PM

i'm going out on a date tonight, with someone i'm really digging for change...hope all goes well.

yea, so it went great...although the movie we wanted to see was canceled, so we watched the game instead and drank it up...plus we made a bet...and he lost so he has to pay for the next movie. ;)

Originally posted by Æ°@Jun 21 2005, 02:54 PM

The defense rested earlier Monday after a former mayor testified that the Klan was a "peaceful organization."

Harlan Majure, who was mayor of this rural Mississippi town in the 1990s, said Killen was a good man and that the part-time preacher's Klan membership would not change his opinion.

Majure said the Klan "did a lot of good up here" and said he was not personally aware of the organization's bloody past.

"As far as I know it's a peaceful organization," Majure said. His comment was met with murmurs in the packed courtroom

H O L Y.

S H I T.

saw this in crossfire...people are fucked..

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Jun 21 2005, 06:53 PM

my luck lately (financial wise) fuckiN SUCKS!!

i make really good money at my new job, but it seems like now my bills are twice as overwhelming..

i feel like shootin myself in the fuckin face.

hey, at least your making good money..buy some montana..you'll feel better..

haiku's for other peoples girlfriends:

by rev. casek.

The other woman

whispers the word “wheelbarrow”.

Spacious rooms are filled.

The kiwi au pair

speaks in tongues, eyelids twitching.

"Cry uncle for me."

The bow-legged midget

bathes in warm crocodile tears.

Unseen lackeys stir.

The sexy bassist

hides the orange behind the stove.

Hank Williams was right.

so i picked up my paycheck and cashed it today. check was bigger than i expected but still smaller than i need... shit. went to the puma store. got shoe envy. came home. watched part of 'say it isn't so' walked to school, now i'm on the nerd... reading a bullshit thread... darkest hour is really good.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jun 19 2005, 08:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jun 19 2005, 08:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HESHIANDET@Jun 19 2005, 03:15 PM

when goose rolls through we need to form

WORD...LIKE THIS NIGGA.

Voltron-Main.jpg

MERO.

SIPPIN.

NEVA SLIPPIN.

[/b]

i'll be home in mid july for 2 weeks.

hesh, serks birthday is july 18th.

i'm thinking welcome home goose, happy birthday serk party.

i have one goal other than going fishing in my visit to new york.

that is to see the spic lord, urban juan kenobi (aka the niggamoppa) and MERO join forces in a display of the realest drunken stupidness ever witnessed. i just think it will be a... a spectacle.

plan for some partying in july.

G :china: :china: S E

i'm sitting here drinking some sorta concotion in a bottle

either it's been a while since i last drank or i need to stay away from this.

i don't know. its very mellow. not like wine mellow either

just minutes ago i was feeling completely opposite.

On another note i dropped close to all friends and picked up a bike

eh enough rambling

peace people.

no wheres was it written that life is fair. im not even gonna sit and complain about the fucked up shit that done happened to me but yesterday i lost my best friend to a federal prison for 20 years.. Child protective services is trying to take my friends baby and somebody shot up my neighbors house. This same fucking van keeps following me around. Its waiting for me after work it follows me home, its everywhere i go. Marroon, no windows 2 suits. I feel like im about to get rolled and im out of the game for like 3 months. Somebody decapitated my cat and left it on my doorstep. I think somebody wants me dead

Originally posted by isor357@Jun 23 2005, 05:35 PM

no wheres was it written that life is fair. im not even gonna sit and complain about the fucked up shit that done happened to me but yesterday i lost my best friend to a federal prison for 20 years.. Child protective services is trying to take my friends baby and somebody shot up my neighbors house. This same fucking van keeps following me around. Its waiting for me after work it follows me home, its everywhere i go. Marroon, no windows 2 suits. I feel like im about to get rolled and im out of the game for like 3 months. Somebody decapitated my cat and left it on my doorstep. I think somebody wants me dead

damn dude. i freaked out when the vandal squad mailed pictures they had of me painting to my house.

vans and suits and dead cats are WAY outta my league. maybe you should get outta town for a minute. as we say in hong kong, "good ruck".