Doing Mural Work In Palestine...

R3GR3T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i made a new years resolution to cut down on smoking. 1 cig every 2 hours. no more. i've been pretty good about it. maybe a few slip ups, but i'm doing pretty good.

here's the dilemna...

i just smoked a cigarette 20 minutes ago and now i need to take a shit. i can't shit without a cigarete.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO?

should i hold it for 100 minutes or do you think this is cause for a slight breach in my new years contract?

ok, i'll tell you a story, iquit. you know how when you wake up, one of the first things you do is take a piss? well, today, for reasons which will be left untouched, i had to hold it for 3 hours. which included waking up, taking a shower and shaving (think of all that running water).

you can do it, my friend.

Originally posted by effyoo@Jan 19 2005, 08:04 AM

ok, i'll tell you a story, iquit. you know how when you wake up, one of the first things you do is take a piss? well, today, for reasons which will be left untouched, i had to hold it for 3 hours. which included waking up, taking a shower and shaving (think of all that running water).

you can do it, my friend.

VD test?

Before I realized who this was after I read the second line of the first post, I decided to keep reading. This was my first mistake.

I'm prone to making mistakes though, after the UNITED STATES FBI mysteriously showed up in my inner city middle east inner city and busted me on FELONY.

We all know this couldn't be true though, becuase the kids of the middle east didn't start horribly biting old school new york graffiti until sometime last year.

*EAT*

• 4 years later...

Archived