the graffiti artist

paint trains

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did anybody look at the links page? there a link to pars' site on there as well as artcrimes among others. i wonder if this is the kind of thing where artcrimes would step in and find an artist for them to hire. on the credits that they have on the site they dont say who the artists were. i wonder if they will in the credits to the movie.

I hate to say it but this is the most realistic graff movie since Style Wars, this is what grafffiti writers are now, gay fags from some shit country suburb who are secretly fucking after skating, racking fruit, and drinking milkshakes, to complete the film Rupture should move to NYC or SF, start using the word "nigga" and drink "40s" then fall of a billboard and die.

Guest KephaOneLove
Originally posted by whodie@Dec 29 2004, 03:26 PM

flipper_elusive_wherehouse.jpg

flipper_metalshop.jpg

These were in that movie, the movie sucked ass and was very gay but fun to paint for, especially all the free montana and money i made..

>>>i have to agree with everyone else...its a gay love story, with a hint of graff/....

but if you made some cash got some free paint the more power to you, just dont go around tellin everyone you had something to do with a fag

love story<<<< :king:

• 1 month later...

:snowman:

this looks pointless. Look at that face, same pointless expression all the time. pointless graffiti, pointless oranges being stolen pointlessly. whet's the fucking point making these movies. they could've just sit home, eat ice cream and NOT make a movie about nothingness.

unless this is like 10 minutes long and the kid decides to jump under a train (he looks like he just might), it really is the most pointless, not-important movie ever.

shits gay....so these two dudes love each other???...cause the music makes it sound like they do.....awwwww they met while one guy wus writen...where are u flip???....... :haha: :haha: :haha: ...........so fuken gay......are these dudes writers r juss fuken actors???.....i bet the action footage aint even them....but the writen sure makes it look like they are...........i give it two gay thumbs...... :haha: :haha:

I hate to say it but this is the most realistic graff movie since Style Wars, this is what grafffiti writers are now, gay fags from some shit country suburb who are secretly fucking after skating, racking fruit, and drinking milkshakes, to complete the film Rupture should move to NYC or SF, start using the word "nigga" and drink "40s" then fall of a billboard and die.

This is the funniest comment I have read so far, but you left out the part about Rupture spending hours and hours of his life scanning 12oz hoping that he might get benched in "Metal Heads". When he sees that he hasn't been benched, he wanders in to some bullshit discussion about some bullshit movie in a forum called "Third Rail"

:beat2:

Archived