Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/4/2019 at 1:18 AM, wraith2297 said:

btw yall did my homie dyskyse wrong man im from the same city

Dipshit, your multiple personality disorder nonsense is exhausting.

I won't ban you if you exclusively in this thread. The next post you make in any part of 12oz that isn't "toys post here" and I'll go back to banning every name you join under.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

A canvas for my wife's sister not that good so I'll leave it here 

It's supost to be boston from deer island in Winthrop.  But the stencil got fucked up mail cud I cut the opposite of what I wanted like a dumb ads  so I ended up just free handing the skyline with a can   not that good . The drips r on perpus tho  

20190504_232353.jpg

@Fist 666& @Hua Guofanglessons from Pro Wrestling.  Prob not his quote but I think I heard this from Bobby Heenan: Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Dude's prob been banned 20 times and you think #21 he's finally going to get it lol.  

Also all around lol the dude comes on like yo brah, wat up? Totally not dyskkyse here.  And people be like oh, ok, would have thought it was dyskkyse but since he said it's not, what up brah?  Lolz.  

Another round of pot for everybody.

Absolutely is dyskyse, same charos, same toy pieces, same language, talks about dyskyse, etc. 

i actually dont want him to leave, I just want him to go with the flow and stop trying so fucking hard. Be a toy in the toy thread and all will be fine. Stink the joint up by dribbling shit all over the forum, get lynched. This place can’t afford to look like shit, it’s hanging by a very thin thread. 

Plus, I get a sour, petty thrill out of negging the fool!

• Like 1

I'm dead . I watch  bw12 go from bombing science to 12 0z with diffrent names every week .  But he didn't show up for like 1 month and I got scared . Lol he's pretty much the reason I'm here (and satire .)   . He bose this site so much I had to come over here and to troll and dislike urbans/mrsixes shit nothing against the writers in the pics he post I don't like him . Some of the trains posted are super sick and I still like them but he him self is as big of a troll as I am I try to respect this site more then I do bs . Mainly because bs is a bunch of bs lol .  But I'm not here to troll this site  . If dysyke or w.e took the advice I give him and other have tryd he would get better . . He does love this site tho   

Some pics for all them words . 

20190116_150721.jpg

20190116_183546.jpg

20190508_172442.jpg

20190508_172146.jpg

20190508_172205.jpg

Elbowmack, WTF are you doing in the toy thread anyway?! Your stuff belongs in the sketch thread, no two ways about it. 

Yeah, dyskyse is either a troll or a kid with psych issues. If he’d listen and play along, or if this was a place for caring and empathy, he’d be fine.  But neither of these things are true. Plus, the average age of this forum has to be pushing 35-40 these days. 

• Like 1

I appreciate that mang ..alot!! . Im just spreading tha love a bit tho . Give some shit to look at that i feel isn't my best . Hopfuly inspires some toys or helps them understand and see the struggle is real for every one I guess lol 

I cut some shit but I don't think there's much saving this one lol  I tryd to do the dots on one side like an effect but kinda looks lame

20190511_151950.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 3:45 PM, Fist 666 said:

Guessing you're a girl, so you can peak with letters like that and still get a ton of ig followers...  but even if you're not, read this thread from start to finish and all the advice that has been given before applies to you. Simplify.

You're spot on. Its easier to make something overly complex look good even though the letter structure is trash. Better to work on that before drowning in arrows, dots and doo dads

On 7/12/2019 at 9:45 PM, Fist 666 said:

Guessing you're a girl, so you can peak with letters like that and still get a ton of ig followers...  but even if you're not, read this thread from start to finish and all the advice that has been given before applies to you. Simplify.

On 7/15/2019 at 1:47 AM, Kults said:

You're spot on. Its easier to make something overly complex look good even though the letter structure is trash. Better to work on that before drowning in arrows, dots and doo dads

I hear what ur saying yeh I appreciate the advise. Will work on it. But i don’t give a flying fuck about my ig and how ‘famouse’ I am on there. Fuck that. I’m famouse on the streets. Idk why u think a gender makes a diff on ig. If ur trash ur trash wether ur a boy or girl....I dunno   

1 minute ago, Limeliciouz said:

I hear what ur saying yeh I appreciate the advise. Will work on it. But i don’t give a flying fuck about my ig and how ‘famouse’ I am on there. Fuck that. I’m famouse on the streets. Idk why u think a gender makes a diff on ig. If ur trash ur trash wether ur a boy or girl....I dunno   

That’s dope keep doing yr thing 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

hang around this scene long enough and you'll see. but fight the good fight and ignore it if you can. 

Thanks for the feedback but ignore what...the ig or the diff attitudes to girls? 

And wym by good fight in terms of what

Edited by Limeliciouz

Ima say he means the good fight  against the buff ,the hate 

But honestly for some reason if you are a girl mother fucker will love your trash but be a guy and you'll get ragged it doesn't make scence to me ethire lol . I watch girls with no skill get props all fucking day  all cud niggas don't wanna hurt a bitch feelings . But yo like you said dude trash is trash fuck the sex behind it .... But also if people like sever were a girl id probly kid nap the bitch to make a next gen graff spawn lolololol jk ok 

Here's some sketches for the post 

20190712_181024.jpg

20190712_184137.jpg