Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

use bars to make your letters clean and even, draw them all the way through intersecting with each other then erase the innards. copy your keyboard letters. the idea with your ninja man is good but could be executed better. maybe if you spend more time on the ninja and put him to the side of your letters or standing behind them it would look better. look on google images for ninja characters and whatnot..

The bars on your X don't line up making the letter out of whack. the hole in your R doesn't line up and the down bar of your T is skinnier than the two side bits coming down off the top. Look below for what I mean about lining up the bars. When you're starting off you have to construct your letters until you have enough experience to create them. Read back through this thread, all the mistakes that can be made have been made and the lessons are already there to be learned. Take the time to read, listening is have the effort of "putting in work".

• 2 weeks later...

A year is nowherre long enough for simples, this stuff takes a lot of practice and patience.

Secondly, it's not about time it's about quality and your simples just don't have that yet. This is not a dis, it's straight up honest advice. Your bar lenghts aren't consistent, your letters aren't balenced and your whole word (as a picture) doesn't flow. Again, not trying to dis, just giving the advice you need.

Trust us, stay simple for longer than you think you need to and keep doing them until people that are better than you tell you to get creative. You don't get to decide when you're good, that's the responsibility of people who are better than you. And that's advice for life in general, not just graf.

• Like 1

im past simple letters though im just trying to find my own style i did simple letters for like a year straight for a long time homie knowmsaying i wllll post here in the toy thread though all that was was a handstyle that i turnt into graffiti and letters dont have to be legible as long as i like them and i like the way that it looks preciate the somment thought

DECYFERON

Keep doing it you clearly need to your style will come from that after you do it right