Toys post here...

swif1

i feel like the AW touching is weird, but idk how to create that space, then the K and E are far

1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

Best yet. Good spacing, getting some balance and flow to it. Keep doing this over and over until its as sharp as a razor, dont try to progress until you have this one in the bag.

thank you very much! i actually sat down and tried to bust something good out, i think my letters need to be fatter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 hours ago, KansasMostHated said:

i feel like the AW touching is weird, but idk how to create that space

It is weird and great that you feel that.

You do know how to create that space bc you have already dealt with that space.

The space between the first A and the W is the same space you’re dealing with between the second A and the K.

Mirror how the first A meets the top of the W to where the W meets the top of second A. Try it like that and try it with your original W.

The way the base of the K meets the E shares the weirdness and takes away from the letter form. Why not have it meet the same way the base of the first A meets the base of the W?

Keep trying everything and see what visually feels right.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2018 at 8:56 PM, LUGR said:

Mirror how the first A meets the top of the W to where the W meets the top of second A. Try it like that and try it with your original W.

The way the base of the K meets the E shares the weirdness and takes away from the letter form. Why not have it meet the same way the base of the first A meets the base of the W?

not sure what you mean by all of this? confused.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...