Abandoned places around my town.

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that place looks megasex, i am so fucking jealous that i dont have anywhere like that to hang out in, there used to be a rad abandoned hospital near my house. and a rad old lawn bowls club, the coolroom behind the bar was so fucking scary. both have been knocked down now... :(

Originally posted by fatalist+Nov 22 2004, 01:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Nov 22 2004, 01:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HATEBREEDER@Nov 21 2004, 10:25 PM

dawn of the dead

SAME THING I WAS THINKING.... :shook:

[/b]

no, thats a good thing. places like that are fun as hell.

fuck i love zombie movies.

Guest imported_Europe

Hell yeah, Dawn of the Dead!

Also, this place would be awesome to paint, why isnt it already smeared in layers of spray???

All the abandoned spots are gone in my town, except one that has been running for a few months now, but its "just" a bunch of old factory buildings and its already completely bombed.

this thread is dope. right up my alley.

that mall looks awesome. especially due to the ugly retro decor which is also awesome.

and WORD to seppuku for finally gatting off his ass to explore the playground that is new orleans. haha he looks like a starved nazi bandit or something.

the only abandoned places in my area are warehouses and this old monastery which i dont have pictures of, but that may change in the next couple days, and if so then you will see it. it rocks.

i might also post some very cool pics of urban decay and creepy crap around new orleans. i also might not.

theres an old saneasylum (not sure how to spell it, the place where they used to put people with mental disorders) in Noho, about 30 min from spfld ma.. its creepy as hell goin in there at night, they still have a lot of the equipment and some of the rooms are still set up with beds and what not.. its crazy thinkin that 30 years ago it was filled with insane people haha

great flicks by the way, great thread

Originally posted by RiSC@Nov 22 2004, 06:05 PM

theres an old saneasylum (not sure how to spell it, the place where they used to put people with mental disorders) in Noho, about 30 min from spfld ma.. its creepy as hell goin in there at night, they still have a lot of the equipment and some of the rooms are still set up with beds and what not.. its crazy thinkin that 30 years ago it was filled with insane people haha

dude ever been to med state? that spot is the shit. my boy used to work there as security so many shit faced nights.

Originally posted by spectr+Nov 23 2004, 01:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr - Nov 23 2004, 01:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RiSC@Nov 22 2004, 06:05 PM

dude ever been to med state? that spot is the shit. my boy used to work there as security so many shit faced nights.

[/b]

naa man i havent, wheres that?

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Nov 21 2004, 02:04 PM

this is a conspiracy!!! why do i see no graffiti in abandoned shopping mall?? pffft crack may have to get hoarde of smokers and do day trip to rectify this problem....

i agree.there should be tons of good graf in there.Your local writers are not doing there part for the graf world

Originally posted by Jackson@Nov 22 2004, 06:19 PM

Woa!

That mall looks amazing, you have to geet into the projection box in the cinema never know what you might find, you could show The Parent Trap or something.

Thats actually a great idea Jackson.

I doubt there's any projection equipment left but maybe an odd film reel or two laying around.

I also checked the actionsquad.org website that was posted.

Some of the stuff on there was pretty wild. I started exploring their site and before i knew it, 2 hours had passed. Definitely worth a look.

i went on that actionsquad sight too. shit looks tight if you live in those areas that sight would tell you some good places to go paint. yes they do talk shit abot writing though. that it messes up the natural state of the abandoned shit......

that mall is sick ..you guys arent doing it justice. id be painting that shit all the time..

not much abandoned shit where im from. if there is a spot, its only for a short while then it will get torn down and some new shit built.

Buffalo Psychiatric Hospital

kow2.pg

0014.jpg

these one from inside are from darkpassage.com. unfortuantely when we went in we didnt bring a camera and i cant find any good pictures of the inside. this shit is huge and it feels like a fuckin maze. it sucks cause we cant go in anymore to many people have been caught going in and they have since sealed it up and put up more security shit.

Wh_rotun.jpg

Wh_windw.jpg

Wh_strs.jpg

Wh_gate.jpg

Wh_hall1.jpg

These pics dont really do it the justice it deserves. this place is amazing and scary as fuck.

"Let Conversation

Cease. Let Laughter

Flee. This is the Place

Where Death Delights

To Help the Living."

Originally posted by iced_tea@Nov 23 2004, 06:41 AM

Buffalo Psychiatric Hospital

kow2.pg

0014.jpg

these one from inside are from darkpassage.com. unfortuantely when we went in we didnt bring a camera and i cant find any good pictures of the inside. this shit is huge and it feels like a fuckin maze. it sucks cause we cant go in anymore to many people have been caught going in and they have since sealed it up and put up more security shit.

Wh_rotun.jpg

Wh_windw.jpg

Wh_strs.jpg

Wh_gate.jpg

Wh_hall1.jpg

These pics dont really do it the justice it deserves. this place is amazing and scary as fuck.

"Let Conversation

Cease. Let Laughter

Flee. This is the Place

Where Death Delights

To Help the Living."

]session9 baby

session9

Archived