I WONDER IF THEIR INTO MEN?!

•nakEd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw knock it down and light that shit on fire..when your mom comes to bitch at you stab that hoe and spill some of your 40oz out for ODB...if anything thing else happens after that...pull down your pants and chase the closest old woman you can find.......just a thought.. :twitch: :toothache:

Originally posted by fuck that@Nov 16 2004, 06:15 PM

i saw knock it down and light that shit on fire..when your mom comes to bitch at you stab that hoe and spill some of your 40oz out for ODB...if anything thing else happens after that...pull down your pants and chase the closest old woman you can find.......just a thought.. :twitch: :toothache:

what are you twelve?

Originally posted by dirtyhoodrat+Nov 16 2004, 11:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dirtyhoodrat - Nov 16 2004, 11:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuck that@Nov 16 2004, 06:15 PM

what are you twelve?

[/b]

Here, I'll respond for him:

LOL NO CLOSE I AM 14 BITCH, WHAT R U LIKE 50?????

Originally posted by LENS@Nov 16 2004, 04:12 PM

Oh....and it's supposed to read "I wonder if THEY'RE into men."

The only reason I came into this thread, seeing that it was already on page two, was to make sure someone called this guy on that same thing. For fuck's sake. You kids are in school, right? Are you drawing in English class? Sleeping?

This whole forum is an editor nightmare. I know I am to blame for many an error...

Yes there was a grammar error from the start,

It was originally I WONDER IF THEIR ON TO ME! or some shit.

But you motherfucks have sticks in your ass with sticks in their asses.

Fucking shit nigga, what's the square root of this board.

I don't think it's a speed detector because there is no way to identify the vehicle, as in a camera.

And I don't think it would be a voice recorder for lack of a microphone of sorts. And it would have to be a directional microphone to be much good. That would be more noticible...

It could recieve and send transmissions.... But that is a big ugly bug or repeater. wtf is that... fucking get that thing and break it open and take pics if you don't mind.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 16 2004, 02:52 PM

like those ones that one guy used to do about technology and nature.

Yes! Who was it that made those threads, shit was fucking fire!! Care to dig one up for me? Oh yeah, I am positive that that is not the light sensor, the sensor is on the top- once me and a friend were playing "catch" and i somehow managed to hit the 'nipple' if you will and broke it off; the light never went on a again. :burn:

Originally posted by onesecondple+Nov 16 2004, 09:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Nov 16 2004, 09:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Nov 16 2004, 03:59 PM

Throw rocks at it until black helicopters come. Then take pictures for 12oz.

but make sure the black guy goes in to to open the bag....

[/b]

Good Call.

Archived