Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When ironlak works, it works good, but ive had too many can fail on me to spend my money on it. Not to mention the fading. Rusto covers, and its way more reliable.

If im in the mood for some fancy paint sabotaz fucking rules. Cheap and good quality. plus i dont think its made in china but someone correct me if im wrong.

5066196345_bc68255600.jpg

The federal purple is off the chain!

Renegade hooked up hella free shit too, shout out to them. It was a shipping problem, everything got cleared up and dude was real chill. I shall do business with them again. Dude had dropped me an email after I thought my order was complete and I guess I had to do a separate transaction to pay for my shipping which was a little strange and why my order hadn't shown up, but yeah it all worked out. The valves work with damn near every cap Ive put on them, which is awesome. I would just make sure people know you have to kinda screw them in or it could be a messy situation.

5066196345_bc68255600.jpg

The federal purple is off the chain!

Renegade hooked up hella free shit too, shout out to them. It was a shipping problem, everything got cleared up and dude was real chill. I shall do business with them again. Dude had dropped me an email after I thought my order was complete and I guess I had to do a separate transaction to pay for my shipping which was a little strange and why my order hadn't shown up, but yeah it all worked out. The valves work with damn near every cap Ive put on them, which is awesome. I would just make sure people know you have to kinda screw them in or it could be a messy situation.

Thanks for the feedback bro.. I appreciate it.

Anything you think will help .. let me know!

thanks for the support! sorry about the confusion with the shipping. i offer free shipping to all Arizona residents. hence the separate transaction for shipping. im using a pretty low end web host to host my site for the time being and they dont let me add shipping to individual states, only by country. thank you for the support!! your order is highly appreciated! next time your order will get to you a LOT faster now that you know how the shipping and checkout system works. i know its a little confusing. until i can find a better solution thats the only thing i can do. i hope you enjoyed the paint and your freebies. anytime you would liek to order please feel free to contact me first so i have a heads up and we can make sure your order gets out the same day. i also do a lot of selling on ebay. so if you would like to check my listings over there, my user name is: xohsin666x. feel free to check out my listings and my website: http://www.renegadeartsuppliesapparel.bigcartel.com/

I'm thinking of buying a couple cans of this Kobra 400ml as its quite cheap compared to some montana ones but I'm not sure if its any good the reviews on this website says its pretty good I was just wondering who uses it... its gonna be my first paint so I want any other reccomendations you may have.

http://www.graff-city.com/product_info.php?products_id=617

all the paint in like Homebase is the closest to me its like £6 + for one can of rust o leum and all that cheap paint but this stuff is like £3 so I thought it was better and anyway I'm crap at racking I'm shit at stealing chocolate from Tescos so I'd hate to see me stealig paint from Homebase.

all the paint in like Homebase is the closest to me its like £6 + for one can of rust o leum and all that cheap paint but this stuff is like £3 so I thought it was better and anyway I'm crap at racking I'm shit at stealing chocolate from Tescos so I'd hate to see me stealig paint from Homebase.

I believe most of the people posting think you're in the States but it's obvious that you're in Eu. £3 for paint is a very good price though.. Just get some and start rocking your skills!

Archived