Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of these companies will be in and out in less than a year. I also believe that these are off brands of another brand. Look at this box and compare it to "another" newer box from another company. Graphically almost the same!

Compare the wording especially the "made in chhina" part. Nearly Identical..Hell they even give a reason why its made in china lol! How disgraceful!

Then again anyone who can afford a container of paint can start their own brand ..

You got 50-60k bingo you got your brand fresh off the backs of slaves and cut throat communists in china .. land of the crooks who want to destroy America.

A few things, right off the bat that make me lose all interest in this paint. The name is and sounds GAY. The word ACRYLIC and its a safe bet that its just more ironyak with a different label, PUKE SHIT FROM CHINA!

THIS.

ab7ad879.jpg

Fail.

I think you hit it right on the head Rusto! We don't need Batman for this one!

ps: I thought that said Fome lol

Compare the wording especially the "made in china" part. Nearly Identical..Hell they even give a reason why its made in china lol! How disgraceful!

I can't hold the made in China fact against them. I mean, they are not a brand coming from the United States. Nor are they tring to say they're product is better then it is or better then something else. On they're site they even say, the paint is just good. Not great or the best or bla bla bla. They seem to be at very least be tring, to be as honest as they can be at this point.

As for it being made in China. Honestly I personally just dont like it. I understand why they are buying it there. It make's economical sense. But the fact is. If you know even just a little bit about the paint production world. You know that this is just Ironlak in another label.

Now with all that said. Im not going to really start hating on them, as I would give it a try. If you gave me some to try. But just like alot of other brands out there. Im not going to go out of my way.

There are too many companies in China now making graffiti themed spray paints to say that it is just Ironlak in another label. Just like spray paint companies all over Europe, Chinese manufacturers have realized there is a market for spray paint in the graffiti community - now if only American manufacturers were as smart. I've looked around a lot in the US for a good supplier, they all want to sell their low budget formula and require large quantities per color at high prices. Some are not willing to work with you due to the stigma associated with graffiti, and some are willing but as soon as the word chemist is mentioned they want to get paid out the ass. I was able to find one company in the US willing to do an "aerosol art" spray paint, and one in Canada as well, but prices are always too high and minimums are as high as 3,500 cans per color. In the past I've found as little as 600 cans per color in China, and 348 cans per color in Italy. Each would allow for a larger color range at a lower cost than any of the US manufacturers - plus they already have their shit together as far as quality and performance. Just saying - there are other factors why companies decide to go with overseas manufacturers, and the only thing China has that is different is lower pricing and the stigma associated with its "made in China" stamp. To me its no wonder why Deen decided to say fuck it, roll up his sleeves, and purchase equipment, components and empty cans, and make the shit himself.

Like I said.. You got 50K-60K Hit up China and BAM! You got yourself a spiffy brand of paint fresh off the backs of the 10 to 25 cents a hour workers!

Don't get me wrong the people of China are wonderful people, hell I've date a couple of super cool ass Chinese chiks.. have some super cool Chinese people in my Anime Club.

It's the goverment and the few who run the country that suck. Sides they got their agenda of world domination if you ain't know that by now. They want what we have!

Question though what the fuck you gonna do when someone gets cancer, dies or shit gets destroyed by some product that was made in China?

Look at all the pets that got killed by that fucked up dog treat lol!

Look at all the people that lost every fucking thing they had due to fucked up toxic dry walls.

Look at all the fucking lead in childrens jewlery. All fucking snake shit.

When things get rough BAM! The companies disappear and you are left there standing alone .. YOU'RE FUCKED!

So go ahead ruin peoples lives and destroy the world!

In an effort to try and keep this spray paint related I'll do my best.

I don't have a problem with people who want to make something new and have the entreprenual spirit. More power to em! There's a TON of new products that come out every year, some stick some don't...the Chinese spray paint may or may not. It's inspiring to see someone who can take their dream and make it reality.

On the same note: I work for an international start-up company and part of our organization is in China. These fucks have NO quality control what-so-ever. They half ass everything and their attention to detail sucks. It is no wonder the country has issues with lead, poisons, etc They have a REAL issue with internet access as well, the country cracks down on anything that is downloaded at a certain file size. Communism at it's finest.

So yeah, do your thing...just be aware of where you buy your products from.

To whom you give your money is to whom you give your power.

Archived