Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmm i wonder how much i can mix into one of those micros..the lil laks say 78 grams and i got one filled with rusto to 160 ....hmmmmmm?

Every can of spray paint can hold at very least twice its makred volume. But keep in mind that the can is much more delicate. If you drop it, bang it, get it to hot or pack it in between stuff in you bag to firmly. It could explode from the valve head at very least. Just keep that in mine. Almost always, when you fill a can to 2 times its marked volume mass. It will deform the can. That when you know you really have to be carefull with it. Just saying.

wat is the best paint to order for bombin

im stuck between clash sabotaz montana hardcore and the german montana new black

or anything else

wats the best price wise?

i do rack rusto & kilz but i wanna try somthin different

If your actually bombing with fancy paint? Then your a dummy. lol

But PEW_PEW_PEW is right. If your gonna order paint to just bomb with. I say go with Artissin.

Anyone notice that on the labels these days they have all changed the amount of paint in the can?

The only company that actually stayed true to their label regarding contents in a can is Ironlak.

Now its 400ml = 11 oz

312 g = 11 oz

297 g = 10.5 oz

g = gram

Most people used to automatically assume that 400ml = 12 oz

to whoever asked about the micros i suggest doing the whole put spray paint in an axe can thing, but then i guess you dont have the option for caps so its up to you....plus i guess you could refill these micros too so its a prefrence i suppose

to whoever asked about the micros i suggest doing the whole put spray paint in an axe can thing, but then i guess you dont have the option for caps so its up to you....plus i guess you could refill these micros too so its a prefrence i suppose

Good idea! Them micros are a lil bigger and can take a few more tags though.

I have had the same Montana Black Pocket can for almost 2 years and refilled it about 60 or 70 times. They are a good little thing for a 1 time investment or 3 bucks or what ever they cost. Even though I got mine for free by picking it up off the ground at a spot and have used it like I said over and over again.

Good idea! Them micros are a lil bigger and can take a few more tags though.

ya i guess the only plus for the axe is no one will think its paint bc its an axe can.....some paint comapny should come out with a line of paint that has like fake labels on them so no one thinks its paint like bug spray or some shit or make like a removeable one so u just buy one cover and you can switch it out on cans....do yall get my idea here?

Montana + magnet on bottom of can = no rattle

Those magnets need to be pretty strong btw...not some fridge magnet. You can find ones the size of dimes at craft stores.

Yeah a magnet works good if your using a fancy paint with steal balls for agitator's.

But in most brands and even some fancy paints. They are marble balls as an agitator.

You can always use a soda can cozy, like this one and

or the 2 hand roll shake to mix the paint. Instead of the up and down shake that makes the most sound.

1003BASS[300].jpg

Archived