Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it was a mistake chill, shit

SZR: don't worry bro.. I know it was an honest mistake on your part...

Pew is mad cool ..

Anyways thanks for posting .. some ill flicks and it kind of works 2 ways.

Yes there is a vintage thread but this thread doubles sometimes.

That name for the weekend stuff was awesome.

Re: Dupli Color Platinum

I can tell your English isn't all that hot, so I'm gonna be nice here...

I know it may be hard to believe but there is method the madness around here. This question is about spraypaint, soooooo it would logically go in the spraypaint thread. Try asking it over there. Have a mod delete this thread and learn from it. Others around won't be so nice... thanx

Edit loadlimit beat me to it LOL...

it was more aimed at the industrial market as a bargain G.P. paint.I am getting it a buck a can at a close-out store around the way. Most of the colors are not really "great" per say, but its got the old krylon valve, flares like old krylon and the silver and the flat white are great for quick fills. But if I wasn't getting it for a buck each, I would pass.

goldie..first to have mixed colors at a factory?

The dripping vents, distressed riveted panels and pipes were all developed on other murals in Heathtown, finally culminating in this masterpiece that was later featured in Henry Chalfant’s book ‘Spraycan Art’. The colours for the piece were specially mixed at car factory Nicholls in Walsall, under Goldie’s personal supervision. One of the most striking features is the effect of warp speed created by the colours on the ‘World’ lettering.

Re: Dupli Color Platinum

I can tell your English isn't all that hot, so I'm gonna be nice here...

I know it may be hard to believe but there is method the madness around here. This question is about spraypaint, soooooo it would logically go in the spraypaint thread. Try asking it over there. Have a mod delete this thread and learn from it. Others around won't be so nice... thanx

Edit loadlimit beat me to it LOL...

sorry,i am new here so i need some time to find a right thread. + since i'm an old grandpa from europe its little harder to have a perfect english,and thanks for your help :)

can someone (rusto deen, big metal ,any1 of you g's) tell me what would happen if i mixed yellow rusto with burgundy kylon...i have the kyrlon sitting in the sun and the rusto is already in a lil lak in my freezer ...just want to know if i'd come out with a dope orange or not..?

can someone (rusto deen, big metal ,any1 of you g's) tell me what would happen if i mixed yellow rusto with burgundy kylon...i have the kyrlon sitting in the sun and the rusto is already in a lil lak in my freezer ...just want to know if i'd come out with a dope orange or not..?

Sup bro... If you mix these 2 colors together you'd get a brown or grey looking color.

It depends on how much you are mixing as well. A lil bit burgandy into a yellow would be a greenish color.

Do a trial mix: Spray a little of each into a cup/container and mix it up see what happens.

Don't forget either Rusto is a oil based paint.

ya no one would have any kubota orange pieces haha......ya i have for a commision painting i did it seemed fine to me worked well ive always liked valspar for regular paint i like it second to rusto....i love the caps onvalspar i usually jack some and use them for my rust much more easy on the hand than the rusto stock caps especially if ur piecing

well where i live the options at ur local stores are rusto,krylon,valspar,and cheapo brands. no painters touch or american accents. reg rusto has a slim color choice, krylon has the shit cap and cheapo brands suck for most things so if i want color selection i go valspar and i use valspar caps. rustos the best tho

well where i live the options at ur local stores are rusto,krylon,valspar,and cheapo brands. no painters touch or american accents. reg rusto has a slim color choice, krylon has the shit cap and cheapo brands suck for most things so if i want color selection i go valspar and i use valspar caps. rustos the best tho

You can spice those valspars up with a little rusto mixed in. Just use Rusto common colors like the White, Blues, Reds and so on to make the valspars a stronger paint. Plus youll have a even wider range of colors.

Archived