Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

One thing I need to stress to people:

I've noticed that alot of people are so used to using low pressure cans. When you are using a low pressured can you automatically hold the can much closer to the wall because that is what you're supposed to do and this is what you're used to.

When you're using a American brand ie: Rusto, Artissin, Krylon etc you must hold the can a few inches further. High pressure paint + holding the can close to the wall = Runs or the Watery effect.

I know it's a hard habit to break because you're used to using spray a certain way. Just got get used to using both.

For the experienced please disregard this cuz you know your stuff.

There are however an amazing amount of graff writers out there and in here on this forum that don't know this! I've had to tell over 100+ people this. They come back and like oh wow!

WE all learn new things here n there.. always good share info.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i go close with the artisin when i have a thin cap and i make fast strokes..works great for me but thats my preference of paintting at times..but over all yea the higher the pressure pull the can back and watch the can and your arm produce...time to light upp.

ARTISSIN Video for you guys that wanted to see one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOPl0PtbEUg

Deen, i think you could benefit from a good cap test video. something that shows how the paint performs a little better. just a thought.

Sick as fuckkkk son.. Post a cap test video! Or someone needs to do one... For real.

You guys are all right I do need to post a cap video.

OK I just did some math:

Next week Artissin will go up for sale for $2.90 a can.

Shipping will be based on where you live. So for the majority shipping will be between $6-10 per 10/12 pack.

The Silver which is more for bombing than anything else will be $2.65 per can.

If you need more info then contact me via the website.

Rusto is and always free.

For the right people ;)

DEEN's gonna be runnin that paint game...

Well my dude .. Many thought I was just bsing and wanted to see it fail. It just didn't happen!

From this point forward it will not be 2 steps backward but 1 step forward everytime.

You learn as you go along and if you are smart then you listen to others as well. Because it is not all about me, this is a US as in WE thing.

Graff is a art form that you can either love and respect or hate because you don't know nothing bout it. So the ignorance leads to hatred.

For many it's a lifestyle that we embrace with open arms.

Goal: Create a quality product at a cheap price made here in the USA.

Respect for all..

Keep it up deen xmen. Some people are rooting for you. On the same note, I finally got a chance to use some Artissin cans up. Now granted one color was a little on the thinner side. I was still very able to put it to good use. The blue and green I used were real nice and with a Boston Fat it was BUTTAH'S. Im not gonna Bullshit ya. Its not the best thing to roll down the pike as of yet and I only say that because the paint line is still in its infancy stage. But 4 out of 5 cans I used worked real nice man. In short. Id absolutely and undoubtedly use it again. Keep it up Dean.

Keep it up deen xmen. Some people are rooting for you. On the same note, I finally got a chance to use some Artissin cans up. Now granted one color was a little on the thinner side. I was still very able to put it to good use. The blue and green I used were real nice and with a Boston Fat it was BUTTAH'S. Im not gonna Bullshit ya. Its not the best thing to roll down the pike as of yet and I only say that because the paint line is still in its infancy stage. But 4 out of 5 cans I used worked real nice man. In short. Id absolutely and undoubtedly use it again. Keep it up Dean.

Thanks Rusto.. very powerful words coming from a straight up true and respected person.

Means alot :)

Yet another new brand: Flame

50352_151337528234699_1500_n.jpg

64327_151346791567106_151337528234699_218810_4822475_n.jpg

Another brand out of China:

FAQ:

Why is Flame made in China?Because we moved to create a partnership in China to produce a cheap and value for money-product

for the european and overseas market. Some of you are professionals, some not. So there is a difference

between super high quality products such as Molotow Premium and many other cheap brands on the market.

Flame is cheap and offers a good balance of quality and handling.

Go and try Flame for quick and fast productions, streetpieces or other temporary paint sessions.

Not too sure but it almost looks like Ironlak and Illuminati paint.

Monster is now made in China too!

This is my personal opinion but it's just damn disgusting so many sell out their country to go somewhere else to save $.10 cents.

Other than that it looks good the can design.

Hey Paintin' You sure you placed a order with Renegade?

Something just doesnt' sound right here. That guy usually ships out the same day or next day.

Still if you ordered from him then you SHOULD have a receipt from Paypal.

Email me the receipt: austin@artissin.com

I'm a little baffled though cuz when I asked you before .. You told me you "didn't order yet".

Archived