Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

You can spice those valspars up with a little rusto mixed in. Just use Rusto common colors like the White, Blues, Reds and so on to make the valspars a stronger paint. Plus youll have a even wider range of colors.

ive never even mixed paint, i live in the burbs so i dont do much paintin unfortunately an ocasional throw mostly marker tags everything else brings too much heat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
name might also have come from Buntlack? (regarding deen's post)

tried some of that Montana "white" range on weekend <ice bear colour>

Don't know if I like it or not.

Think it goes great with a new yorker but with a skinny cap trying to do a character I just couldn't get it quite right.

probably just blaming my tools

There's one thing that seems to go unnoticed around here...

Buntlack = German for "colorful paint" (lack as related to the English word "lacquer")

Ironlak = Iron + lak, thus "iron-paint"

Spraylakk = Spray + lakk, thus "spray paint"

Different languages will spell it differently, but it's safe to conclude that when you see lak/lack/lakk, you can interpret it as meaning "paint".

To all those cats talking about Velspar, I had tried it in the past and it was disappointing to say the least, so I steered clear of it. My girl brought me home a "surprise" of a couple cans, just happened to be Velspar. Long story short took it out bombing and was blown away, sumptuous purple is fucking butter, and that real red is alright too. ny fat on both.

You Stule what kind of cans are the blue labeled ones?

Those Blue cans are the now out of business Plutonium G Paint Line.

I never really got to experience the full line of that paint.

I thought it was rather pricey for a $7 a can of paint. It was supposed to be in the line/field as the Montana Gold Line.

I didn't think it was a bad paint just too expensive.

- Link to the site it's still up: http://www.plutoniumg.com

PS: IF you got half a Million USD you can buy that company. It's for sale!

Havent checked up in here in a minute... Deen hows your line goin man?

Kcafo! What's good bro? Hope all is well on your end over there!

The paints going quite well so far, Just waiting to knock off what I have left so I can start making the newer formula with a different valve.

Over all though on a scale of 1 to 10: 8 of 10 like it 2 hate it and so on.

It's in it's infancy and nothing ever comes out perfect the 1st time around.

I do listen to everyone and use that to improve things.

Thanks for checking up bro.. Keep on Rockin'!

To all those cats talking about Velspar, I had tried it in the past and it was disappointing to say the least, so I steered clear of it. My girl brought me home a "surprise" of a couple cans, just happened to be Velspar. Long story short took it out bombing and was blown away, sumptuous purple is fucking butter, and that real red is alright too. ny fat on both.

Hmm...I'll have to check it out sometime. Thanks for the heads up, let us know if any other colors are dope.

Archived