Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

evolve12big.jpg

evolveblog3.jpg?a=84

evolveblog5.jpg?a=29

The EVOLVE catalog is headlined bye the EVOLVE 400ml Premiun Art Can. Made with the highest possible quality pigments.

Non drip, low pressure, flat finish, great coverage, bright vibrant colors, fade proof and works well in all weather conditions.

The can was developed to give artists full control. Color-coded rings make it easy to identify color in cans. Comes equipped with the EVOLVE Skinny Cap.

No damage done to ozone layer with use.

FOUND HERE

http://www.004connec.com/graffiti_art_supplies2/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=1024

evolve12big.jpg

evolveblog3.jpg?a=84

evolveblog5.jpg?a=29

The EVOLVE catalog is headlined bye the EVOLVE 400ml Premiun Art Can. Made with the highest possible quality pigments.

Non drip, low pressure, flat finish, great coverage, bright vibrant colors, fade proof and works well in all weather conditions.

The can was developed to give artists full control. Color-coded rings make it easy to identify color in cans. Comes equipped with the EVOLVE Skinny Cap.

No damage done to ozone layer with use.

FOUND HERE

http://www.004connec.com/graffiti_art_supplies2/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=1024

I'm not feelin the backwards E. The can label looks like an energy drink....could they put more shit on there?

That being said, it's about the paint inside...wonder how good it is.

This is supposed to be an American Brand according to the description.

They are careful to say "owned and distributed by an American company" - meaning its Chinese.

Doesn't say anything about the manufacturing country.

Basically its like a house/store brand for 004 Connec.

"GRAFFITI: The art form as we know it today was born in NYC, USA. It has spread like a desiease, caught on and embraced by all throughout the world. It has infected everyone from the young to the old with it's ability to amaze. destruct, awe and inspire.

Although the United States is the motherland of Graff, European countries have monoplized the spray paint market by introducing their own brands over time. Since Graff was born, raised and perfected right here on American soil, we thought it was about time to create the FIRST American owned and distributed Graffiti supply brand. Specifically manufactured with the serious Graff writers in mind. EVOVLE products will not disappoint.

No damage done to ozone layer with use." Quoted word for word!

You'd think that some these people would have enuff brains to proof read shit before they post it..Hello spell checker here please lol! Shit you'd think you'd spell your own brand label correctly lol ..

Anyways they are liars.. They are not the 1st graffiti company to make spray paint in America.

The First is PLUTONIUM G, The Second is ARTISSIN ..

Since this paint is NOT made In AMERICA it doesn't qualify..

Not hating but I hate people trying to get props on things that are based on lies.

first was technically Blubber, but it never really got off the ground.

Yeah you're right. I totally forgot bout BLUBBER..

I"ve talked to him a few times on the phone.. cool dude to me don't know bout others.

I was rooting for him to be a hit..

So its' BLUBBER, PLUTONIUM G, ARTISSIN.. this should be correct then, if it's wrong correct me!

Archived