Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK... so a while back I mentioned I'd picked up some M94 to use for outlines, but I've always been down with Belton since about 94 strictly for outlines & details. Damn, I can't believe this but the 94 was coming out so fucking nice. I had a can of the 94 as my outline color, and Belton for my background outline, (forcefield.. whatever..), so a really good way to compare them side by side while cleaning up cuts here and there juggling between the two real quick. The result? Montana 94 let me get thinner lines and with just a little less pressure. Damn that stuff is nice, although I can't speak as to whether it fades? Anyone???

They got M94 right that's for sure. The smell is just right too, kinda like Belton. Anyway, all I'm saying is that you can tell just how much work has gone into that product. Belton is a serious heavyweight and that's what they're up against, but this 94... Dare I say I think they got it?! Plus the free cap is nice along with it being a German skinny which is my outline cap of choice.

Still got to check out Sabotaz. Always liked the way they put deals together, or color packs, constantly thinking... How would some of you heads compare Sabotaz to 94?

that sabo is on point...you could bomb or peice with it the pressure is effortless is you ask me(im use to colorplace and rusto and shit so any valve thats softer is graff paint to me) i wanna check out some of these new brands ...they're prob all the same though

The Lowes on my island just started carrying Valspar spray paint. My friend on another island has used it before and he says its pretty good. Im gonna buy some this weekend and give it a try. It costs $3.50 a can here, but thats Hawaii price. It must be cheaper where u guys are from

I can vouch for the lafonda copper...super thick

Also, the gloss exotic sea is slightly lighter than AA peacock and covers pretty good

speaking of peacock, it hasn't been available in my area for some time now... is it discontinued everywhere? lowes was the only place that carried it untill they stopped selling AA.

Krank Paint?

goddamn they are really flogging the ol' dead horse known as budget paint to death here in Australia.

after my last trip I am so montana'ing it for a while ...over 90 cans emptied and only one fuck up which was my fault for not shaking it

Plus Mahogany Montana gold is the fucking biz!

Used some Evolve today, it's fire. The white sort of blends with the other colors and I had to double over my shines would be the only complaint. Definitely will be ordering more, 004 Connec is fucking doing it right now between this and clash. I stay fucking off money everytime I go to their site, smart folks. The Mojito green, hill top blue, cali kush purple...All awesome.

Deen, I used the black Artissin today and idk if I got a bad can or if it is all that bad but it was terrible man. I tried shaking the shit out of it, had homies try it, etc...Nothing. Just black urine streaming down the wall. The green wasnt as thick as I would have liked but it wasnt terrible. The purple is by far the best of the 3 colors I ordered, came out great and covered fairly nice. Real thick stuff, which is good because I like my paint like my women. Peace

wich site has the cheapest shipping for spray paint?

boutta order some artissin

i order sabotaz from oinkartltd.com because its good paint for half the price of some other high end lines. PLUS the shipping is $10 flat rate for sprays. even if you order like 100 cans. Other places i wind up paying like a dollar or more per can shipping

Used some Evolve today, it's fire. The white sort of blends with the other colors and I had to double over my shines would be the only complaint. Definitely will be ordering more, 004 Connec is fucking doing it right now between this and clash. I stay fucking off money everytime I go to their site, smart folks. The Mojito green, hill top blue, cali kush purple...All awesome.

Deen, I used the black Artissin today and idk if I got a bad can or if it is all that bad but it was terrible man. I tried shaking the shit out of it, had homies try it, etc...Nothing. Just black urine streaming down the wall. The green wasnt as thick as I would have liked but it wasnt terrible. The purple is by far the best of the 3 colors I ordered, came out great and covered fairly nice. Real thick stuff, which is good because I like my paint like my women. Peace

Hey you got any pics of it ? So we can see exactly what the problem is, I'm really curious to see this.

You have to take the good with the bad it's the only way you're gonna improve your product.

What caps did you use with the paint?

Thanks for your analysis and your criticism it is welcome.

i order sabotaz from oinkartltd.com because its good paint for half the price of some other high end lines. PLUS the shipping is $10 flat rate for sprays. even if you order like 100 cans. Other places i wind up paying like a dollar or more per can shipping

Oink does have some great prices including the shipping. Shipping costs is the # 1 fucking killer for lots of people. You right about the almost $1 added on from other spots.

Hey you got any pics of it ? So we can see exactly what the problem is, I'm really curious to see this.

You have to take the good with the bad it's the only way you're gonna improve your product.

What caps did you use with the paint?

Thanks for your analysis and your criticism it is welcome.

Check your PM's. And I've used glass cleaner caps, rusto fats, etc with Artissin. Only cap I think I've used that didnt work was a cap that was typically used for euro paint. I cant remember what it was, sorry my caps are a giant clusterfuck and I'm usually high as a kite when I'm painting. But yeah the cans are compatible with most caps.

i ordered some sabotaz shipping was $5 a couple of days ago

the shipment came in yesterday

oink hooked me up wid a free oink monster mop and pink dots and black dots

i ordered only 5 cans came out to 25$ all together

Archived