Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

OK... so a while back I mentioned I'd picked up some M94 to use for outlines, but I've always been down with Belton since about 94 strictly for outlines & details. Damn, I can't believe this but the 94 was coming out so fucking nice. I had a can of the 94 as my outline color, and Belton for my background outline, (forcefield.. whatever..), so a really good way to compare them side by side while cleaning up cuts here and there juggling between the two real quick. The result? Montana 94 let me get thinner lines and with just a little less pressure. Damn that stuff is nice, although I can't speak as to whether it fades? Anyone???

They got M94 right that's for sure. The smell is just right too, kinda like Belton. Anyway, all I'm saying is that you can tell just how much work has gone into that product. Belton is a serious heavyweight and that's what they're up against, but this 94... Dare I say I think they got it?! Plus the free cap is nice along with it being a German skinny which is my outline cap of choice.

Still got to check out Sabotaz. Always liked the way they put deals together, or color packs, constantly thinking... How would some of you heads compare Sabotaz to 94?

when 94 first came out there was this huge art show thing.....4 stories, 20 rooms per story. Quite a few people used that oppurtunity to try out the MTN 94 (it seemed like every room almost). the only negative thing i heard about it was that there was a slight delay when spraying (maybe when using grey dots?), but i certainly didnt notice a difference (i use only fat caps). that being said i agree, MTN 94 is awesome paint and defineately got it right. except for the smell, i just cant stand how long i smell that shit after im done. ive noticed the scented paint's smell (all scented brands) can be smelled long after youre done painting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you could just go on TROUTARTSUPPLY.com and order these starting at 8 bucks for 50 like I do.

http://www.troutartsupply.com/product-info.php?Female_Thin_50Pk-pid5.html

stormtroopasmall.jpgfthinsmall.jpg

Its much cheaper buying them from there.

Yeah you could make it yourself . . . I guarantee it won't be as consistent or as good as the ones I make. I am offering deals on bulk as well.

Props for doing your thing and getting your hustle on.. Respect!

We need more innovators in this country!

I'd rather and prefer always to see the little people get up!

Ok I got a question:

How many of you mix flat color paint with gloss paint.

Not in terms of mixing in a can now.

I mean when you're painting/bombing/piecing.

Encounter any problems?

Seems there tends to be cracking.. Thoughts please or experiences.

On your paint or in general? Certain paint brands react with others before drying, that's all I know.

I mean in general.. and yes you're 100% right. I have every single brand there is here and 90% all cracked! I'm assuming its the texture or composition of the flats that they crack.

Thanks for the response it is appreciated.

Tall cans are very very very inconsistant.. failure rate for them is almost 55%!

What's this spider effect stuff bout? Anyone knows?

Sheesh more n more gimmicks, next thing you know all these cans will come with a free inspector gadget mini me soon lol!

Whatever happened to just plain ol' spray paint and doing your own art work.. looks like these days you can buy skills with gimmicky stuff!

Archived