Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

Anyways they are liars.. They are not the 1st graffiti company to make spray paint in America.

The First is PLUTONIUM G, The Second is ARTISSIN ..

Since this paint is NOT made In AMERICA it doesn't qualify..

Not hating but I hate people trying to get props on things that are based on lies.[/b][/color]

Pluto G may have been made in America but it was all funded thru Chinese investors & the "owner" is a hose. More concerned with creating a player style image for himself then promoting the artform of Graffiti. Thank GOD it sprayed 360 degrees tho! I cant even count the times I was hanging upside down on a rooftop or in a subway tunnel trying to get my paint to work... sheesh!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyways they are liars.. They are not the 1st graffiti company to make spray paint in America.

Not hating but I hate people trying to get props on things that are based on lies.[/b][/color]

Pluto G may have been made in America but it was all funded thru Chinese investors & the "owner" is a hose. More concerned with creating a player style image for himself then promoting the artform of Graffiti. Thank GOD it sprayed 360 degrees tho! I cant even count the times I was hanging upside down on a rooftop or in a subway tunnel trying to get my paint to work... sheesh!

Interesting insight there East_Este I don't know the guy personally but I've seen a few wierd videos of him if indeed that is him on YouTube. I did hear the same story as well from people actually in the business.

As for my what you quoted from me it is wrong:

The First American company to actually make spray for artists in AMERICA is BLUBBER Paints.

Then come everything else after that.

Interesting insight there East_Este I don't know the guy personally but I've seen a few wierd videos of him if indeed that is him on YouTube. I did hear the same story as well from people actually in the business.

As for my what you quoted from me it is wrong:

The First American company to actually make spray for artists in AMERICA is BLUBBER Paints.

Then come everything else after that:

2. PLUTO G - R.I.P.

3. ARTISSIN

Yeah there was a fuck up in description, still good shit! Listen to the people that have used it and not the haters. Free shipping on all orders over $50.00.

evolve12big.jpg

I was painting with some kats last week that got some of this shit. 2 out of 10 cans popped. It smelled a little like Ironlak. It didn't say anywhere on the can where it was made. Color selection wasn't bad. I didnt bother to even spray it. I had no interest. Just the smell alone turned me off to it. Nice can design though.

Although I was not impressed with what I saw from it over all. I still might give it a chance. So I'm not hating.

I personally dont give two fucks, how a can looks. As long as it works well. You know the old saying." You dont fuck the face." Thats pretty much the samething.

I agree with almost everything you said man, the flashiest looking cans in the world ain't shit without good paint in em. But here is where I disagree... Sometimes "fucking the face" is the best part!

I agree with almost everything you said man, the flashiest looking cans in the world ain't shit without good paint in em. But here is where I disagree... Sometimes "fucking the face" is the best part!

I know and agree. I want it to be known. I was only quoten a well known saying..Personally I am all about fucking the face. Im talking Dirty suck it and gag bitch style. Fallowed up with a oh yeah slut, im dropping loads on your tonsils. You know what I mean? :crazy:

Archived