PUSSY WHIPPED BABY TALK

duh-rye-won

In reading the female responses to this thread, along with the initial story and other people's testimonies I can safely conclude that the relationship roles in todays day and age have completely reversed.

In a relationship men are pussies... and women bear all the balls.

"In death we have a name..."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bathoræ+Oct 21 2004, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bathoræ - Oct 21 2004, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-slave_one@Oct 20 2004, 07:33 PM

i'm sorry, but that's annoying to me.

i don't even like holding hands or kissing in public...

exactly.

flirting wittingly is a different story altogether; and it's much hotter.

[/b]

Like licking her nipples?

:gaga: ;)

no i wouldn't be to excited about the fact that my man would sound gay when he talks..... to me.a little affection is nice....but i wouldn't want my man...to show one side to me, and another in front of his boys....it'll just be fake...i would want him to act and talk like his self to me...and if that's just the way he talks, i'd have to bounce...^o^

Originally posted by fatalist@Oct 21 2004, 01:55 PM

no i wouldn't be to excited about the fact that my man would sound gay when he talks..... to me.a little affection is nice....but i wouldn't want my man...to show one side to me, and another in front of his boys....it'll just be fake...i would want him to act and talk like his self to me...and if that's just the way he talks, i'd have to bounce...^o^

awwwww, baby. i think you're so cute, sugarnipple pumpinbottom.

now bounce up out 12oz.

Me and Jerry just use 80 different pet names, I dont think its really "baby talk" just calling eachother the pet names, followed by me repeating I miss him and that he needs to move back here over and over and over.

But, worse than baby talk from guys is when guys are chilling with you, their guy friends call, and they CHANGE their voice for their friends, into this

"yo whots up. fe' reel. Ahh right" type shit. Ppfftt.

My friend does that shit. He's fucking white as hell. German with blonde hair who plays ice hockey. But he comes out and says shit like "yo nigga." and whatnot, and I damn well know he doesn't say that shit to nobody else.. He also only smokes cigarettes when hes out. He'll buy a pack of smokes, go home with like 15 and then he will come out 5 days later with the same pack of cigarettes and same amount. He does whatever we say is cool at the time.

I know I act the same towards everyone. A lot of girls I have known have told me that they like how I act myself nomatter who is around. I always thought girls might think I'm an asshole because I treat them just like one of my boys. But I guess its good to be yourself even if you think people won't approve.

hmm, i don't think i'd like baby talk from my guy. i can't even imagine it from him.. i don't think he's uttered a romantic/mushy thing in his life... i don't think i'd mind an original pet name or something though.

as for me? well i must admit i've given him all sorts of pet names that alternate on the day or occasion.

ex:

party pants

pissy pants

pie

muffin

you

jerkface

etc

for some reason i can't seem to remember his real name so i need to constantly make shit up.

I make fun of my boy who baby talks around his girlfriend...that shit pisses me off its like once he gets around her he gets hit with instant estrogen. The sad shit it that bitch cheats on him and he doesn't want to believe anyone. But I never babytalk the ladies i just call them skeezes,sluts,whores,etc.. they seem to dig it.

my good friend randy once told me the best way to get chicks is to spit on them then kick them in there shin....it sounds retarded but this cat pulls more hoes than anyone i know...but on the subject were talking about,i talk normal to g/f's,well most of the time,they get mad sometimes when u dont get all lovey dovey with em,i try to explain to em,shit im not a child,why talk like one,and it normally works

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Oct 20 2004, 09:45 PM

the girlfriend voice only comes out in the comfort of my own home. doing that shit in public warrants an on-the-spot ass kicking

haha..exactly...

except one time i had a lapse and forgot heads were in the other room and they overheard me say some shit...needless to say i got clowned for a minute...everyone got a "girlfriend voice" tho...

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Oct 21 2004, 04:00 PM

my good friend randy once told me the best way to get chicks is to spit on them then kick them in there shin....it sounds retarded but this cat pulls more hoes than anyone i know...

THAT RANDY NIGGA MUST WORK AT A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY AND LOOK LIKE BRAD PITT CUZ THAT SHIT WOULD NEVER EVER EVER WORK IN REAL LIFE, UNLESS YOUR AT A "RETARD FAT UGLY AMPUTEE S&M SINGLES MIXER" FUCK THAT SHIT NIGGA, YOU GOTTA BE SLICK WITH BITCHES, BE FUNNY AND SHIT, BITCHES LOVE THAT, ON THE TOPIC OF BABY VOICES, NIGGA I DONT EVEN DO BABY VOICES WITH MY SEEDS NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IM NOT GONNA GET ALL "HEY BOOBIE I WUB YOU" WITH A BITCH, HELL NAH...I START A MOSH PIT AT CHURCH NIGGA, SEE ME.

M E R O E

FOREVER

I <3 THE

BRONX

^^^^hahahaha.....man,If I lived in New York.....then this kiko would be the one score the ladies with....yeah.....no doubtski.....fuckin' a.....you could spit some smooth game to a broad and if you get Ashton Kutchered then you could throw your beverage right in her face and ruin her "fresh gear"....I love hangin' out with fly females......the only problem these days is they want to know how much money I possess......not much.....hahaha.......the minute they asking that question is around they get kicked to curb like some dog shit.....fuck that.

Guest willy.wonka

you are my moon, my sun, the my northstar. lead me to you love and i will open the doors to my heart and you will forever be loved and cared for.. i will please you and support you for the rest of OUR lives and forever more.. i love you baby, i love you.. now flip over

:love2:

that shit your talking about is unheard of. no baby talk blah blah. i compliment my girl but nothing really over the top. and its not because im trying to be a certain way its just me. sweet talk aint in me. she knows the drill, but i do have to talk sense into her sometimes, and when those times come up, theres nothing baby about it. always real, only the kids get sweet. and just because you say you love her doesnt mean your mushy. your just stating a fact or telling a lie.

Archived