PUSSY WHIPPED BABY TALK

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm sorry..But you're gonna have to leave in the morning...."

Best way to figure out a name after a drunken one nighter. "So how do you spell it?" while entering in to the cell phone.....

^^Not done by me, but a buddy just had a hard time by saying, "So what do they call you." So we came up with a better way..

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Oct 21 2004, 04:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Oct 21 2004, 04:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrimeyLife1@Oct 21 2004, 04:00 PM

my good friend randy once told me the best way to get chicks is to spit on them then kick them in there shin....it sounds retarded but this cat pulls more hoes than anyone i know...

THAT RANDY NIGGA MUST WORK AT A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY AND LOOK LIKE BRAD PITT CUZ THAT SHIT WOULD NEVER EVER EVER WORK IN REAL LIFE, UNLESS YOUR AT A "RETARD FAT UGLY AMPUTEE S&M SINGLES MIXER" FUCK THAT SHIT NIGGA, YOU GOTTA BE SLICK WITH BITCHES, BE FUNNY AND SHIT, BITCHES LOVE THAT, ON THE TOPIC OF BABY VOICES, NIGGA I DONT EVEN DO BABY VOICES WITH MY SEEDS NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IM NOT GONNA GET ALL "HEY BOOBIE I WUB YOU" WITH A BITCH, HELL NAH...I START A MOSH PIT AT CHURCH NIGGA, SEE ME.

M E R O E

FOREVER

I <3 THE

BRONX

[/b]

Haha,naw that was a joke man,but he's the type to do it,we pull bitches the normal way,i just thought that would be funny

Originally posted by TeezerPHM+Oct 25 2004, 11:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TeezerPHM - Oct 25 2004, 11:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Oct 21 2004, 03:25 AM

i need a girl to talk pussy whipped baby talk to...

til then... :(

same here or maybe a girl thats ill id rather a girl that would be good for me an her or osmething like that whatever

[/b]

thank you for contributing that well thought out response.

Originally posted by iquit+Oct 26 2004, 01:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Oct 26 2004, 01:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TeezerPHM@Oct 25 2004, 11:29 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Oct 21 2004, 03:25 AM

i need a girl to talk pussy whipped baby talk to...

til then... :(

same here or maybe a girl thats ill id rather a girl that would be good for me an her or osmething like that whatever

thank you for contributing that well thought out response.

[/b]

hey i never said it was well thought out :looks around, guessing he sees sarcasm: lol

Guest Pilau Hands

i call my girl by her name. it's sort of messed up..if even a "baby" slips out, i feel kinda lame. (no rhymo) i endorse the nicknames

doo doo bear

shit rabbit

fuck

boohoo poopoo man

I know too many guys who beat their girls. These girls are hot as well and the guys they are dating are overweight alchoholics.

Just proves the majority of girls fall for the right hook more than unmanly bitch talk...Girls say they like sensitive guys, you know why? because there easy to control...I'm definately not telling you that beating your girlfriend is good.(it's fucking sick) But being a oversensitive bitch is never good.

im not going to play hero because these girls are grown ass women and can make there own decisions.These guys arent psychos who are going to track them down if they leave them, they say to there face "if you dont like this shit fucking leave" the girls never leave.

Only result that would happen from me stepping up would be me getting involved with more bullshit I dont need to be involved in and these girls going back to there men or finding different guys who are just like the old ones. All you can do is hope they'll learn some day.

no they are not my friends.

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Oct 25 2004, 11:12 PM

"I'm sorry..But you're gonna have to leave in the morning...."

Best way to figure out a name after a drunken one nighter. "So how do you spell it?" while entering in to the cell phone.....

^^Not done by me, but a buddy just had a hard time by saying, "So what do they call you." So we came up with a better way..

Thats gold :haha: :haha:

I hooked up some chick in a club and i forgot what her name was, she entered her number in my phone, then gave it back to me when it said "Enter Name". I put it in my pocket straight away and just left it cause i forgot it. Then a friend came over and i introduced her and BAM! just like that i remembered it, which was lucky.

Originally posted by EarMuffs+Nov 1 2004, 06:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EarMuffs - Nov 1 2004, 06:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ClueTwo@Oct 25 2004, 03:12 PM

"So how do you spell it?"

i also like to use ... " how do you pronounce that"

[/b]

how about: whats your name backwards?

or even better:

I drive the (my name)mobile, what do you drive?

Archived