im sick and tired of fat people thread>>>>

Pfffffffffft

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

dude, every one of your posts annoy me, you have too much going on in your sig. and your member name area.

People need to just learn how to stop worrying about other fucking people and focus on their own lives.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta lot of freinds that are heavy. I feel blessed I can drink beer all day and eat large and remain fit. But talk shit on people for their weight? Thats weak. How would you feel if you were overweight and had an eating disorder as well as increased health risks. If your not heavy count your blessings. Cause who knows, you could very well come back large and never see your dick or pussy as long as you live without the aid of a mirror. Besides that, when I roll out with my partner that breaks 300, no ones fuckin with us, cause motherfucker is mad quick and your just not gonna hurt him unless your trained to.

Originally posted by KING BLING

What are these negatives you speak of Gatita?

Obviously, Atkins diet is unhealthy because of the high fat content youre consuming. But we already know this.

Okay heres the break down with Atkins, and why its horrible for you:

When you limit or rid of your carb intake, your body goes into some called 'ketosis.' Normally, after eating, your blood first breaks down carbs, then moves onto fats. When in ketosis, your blood breaks down fats only because there is no carbs for you to break down. But this is how the weight is lost.

Aesthically speaking, your breath smells like ass. Literally like ass. You begin to breathe [sweat, shit] out fats since its that only thing your blood is breaking down. Obviously not that fun.

Also, our bodies need carbs, for energy, strength etc. I never went on the atkins diet persay, but I did begin to eat such a low amnt of carbs I witnessed how it changes your body and emotions.

Vertigo is another problem [that Ive experienced, I think it is due to low blood sugar levels]. Vertigo is like that horrible feeling you get when you stand up fast, and all the blood rushes out of your head giving you a light-headed feeling, except worse. Your equilibrium gets so fucked in your brain that you constantly feel as if you will pass out when moving too fast.

Serious side effects include: raise in LDL [bad cholestorel], kidney problems/failure, clogged arteries, chronic haltosis(s?), heart disease/attacks, cramps... heres a passage from a website I found:

"...six-month study funded by Atkins found 68 percent of the people in the study who were on his diet experienced constipation, 63 percent had bad breath, 51 percent had headaches and some also experienced hair loss."

/end 12 page essay :lol:

Originally posted by fatbastard

"deep fried mars bars"

fuck these things are nice!!!!

if only i had one in my gob now!

...i never knew anyone else had heard or had one of these, theres this little shop near me that makes themmm mmmmmmmm.......

Originally posted by TheoHuxtab|e

well this is different you stupid shit eater. I'm not going around hating people that are different from me, this dude has the stupidest shit. Whatever I'm wasting breath on your fucking dumb ass, get fucking stabbed

*oh yeah, go to the you've got nothing thread and ask makros dumb questios, that you try to come off as some sort of intellectual. Fucking douche bag.

well this is different you stupid shit eater. I'm not going around hating people that are different from me, this dude has the stupidest shit. Whatever I'm wasting breath on your fucking dumb ass, get fucking stabbed

*oh yeah, go to the you've got nothing thread and ask makros dumb questios, that you try to come off as some sort of intellectual. Fucking douche bag.

"You stupid shit eater"...HAHAHAHA... you're getting PISSED and name-calling like a child. Which means you know you felt like a dumbass after I posted those quotes you made. Mission accomplished.

And yeah I ask Makros questions, and I've debated "intellectual" topics with Makros; your point? Is this what angers you? Because I notice your posts as of late towards me has been outta hostility, even though I've said nothing to you. Do you need me to give you attention and ask you questions too?

People need to just learn how to stop worrying about other fucking people and focus on their own lives.

dude, every one of your posts annoy me, you have too much going on in your sig. and your member name area.

Kings of the underground, hardest of the hardcore.

Bottles flyin' all around, bats are on the dance floor

Flames of hell surround me, blood is dripping down my face

The realife psychopaths, Bad luck will destroy this place.

...Like pussies you run.

3 minutes, that's all, our set is done.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived