im sick and tired of fat people thread>>>>

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have nothing to add on the matter really, i just felt that with the nature of my screen name, it should be included somewhere in the thread.

On a different note, this fish and chips shop i went to once had "deep fried mars bars" on the menu, my friend got one out of curiosity just one tiny bite and i could feel my arteries clogging. bleh!

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

Okay, okay. I understand that a few of you manatees out there have "glandular" problems. For most of you, that gland is your mouth. But I'm curious.I want to hear some of your fat bastard sob stories as to why you can't put down a Ding-Dong and go to the gym or for at least a brisk walk. Winner gets an All-U-Eat pass from Pffffffft.

Did you just get back from the mall of america or something?

I'm not really "pissed off" by fat people, but maybe sometimes a little irritated when it comes to them complaining about their weight but doing nothing about it.

I do remember one time I was pissed off by two obese motherfuckers... I was on a long 10-hour flight from Tokyo to Los Angeles. When I first got on the plane, I was all happy because it was one of those flights where there wasn't too many people, and I was in the middle rows and no one was in my row. So that meant I could lay down and sleep. So before the flight takes off, the stewardess comes up to me with some fat woman beside her, asking me if I could "please move" so she can get this seat. Keep in mind that this was my reserved seat, so I was a little heated. Getting a whole row to yourself on a long flight is a rare luxury, and one of the very few times I get one, some fat bitch who can't fit in the regular seats has to take mine since no one is sitting next to me. Then some fat guy came back there to sit on the other side of the row to take up 2 seats.

So being the nice guy that I was, grabbed my carry-on luggage and went to go crowd up with someone at some other. The fat woman knew she had taken this luxury from me so she was all "Thanks mate... sorry mate" (she was Australian). Yeah right those 2 fatso's didn't give a damn and were glad to place their fat asses in my row.

I have this friend who is quite fat. He is 27 years old, and has been going to the gym regularly for the past year now. He says he burns at least 9000 calories everytime he hits the treadmill. Still, he’s fat. I found out one late Saturday evening why, when he bought a bag of Reese’s chocolates and ate the whole thing in a matter of minutes. He knew what he was doing was counter productive, but he had the craving.

I shouldn’t talk, though. If I wasn’t blessed with this metabolism, I’d be damn fat, considering how I eat. I just had a burger, fries, an omelette, and a big bowl of chocalate chip cookie dough. And I just woke up.

Also, I was at a Blue Jays game a while back against the Indians. We were sitting in the Cleveland fan section, because for rows upon rows there were families of obese people. I met this chubby girl once who told me that she loved visiting her family in Ohio because she felt like a supermodel there.

ONE MORE THING! THERE WAS A GAME AT FLORIDA MARLINS THE OTHER DAY WHERE THE ENTIRE CROWD WON A BOX OF 12 KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS! AT THE DOME, IF THERE ARE 7 STRIKEOUTS, JAYS FANS GET A SLICE OF PIZZA, NOT A GODDAMN BOX OF 12 KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS! OUR CANADIAN SPORTSNET COMMENTATORS WERE LAUGHING IT UP, AND THEY WERE SHOWING CLIPS OF MORBIDLY OBESE MARLIN FANS SHAKING THEIR BELLIES AROUND. Disgusting.

PS. I love them deep fried mars bars.

PPS. Damn, Theo, that sucks for you.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtab|e

I'm not really "pissed off" by fat people, but maybe sometimes a little irritated when it comes to them complaining about their weight but doing nothing about it.

I do remember one time I was pissed off by two obese motherfuckers... I was on a long 10-hour flight from Tokyo to Los Angeles. When I first got on the plane, I was all happy because it was one of those flights where there wasn't too many people, and I was in the middle rows and no one was in my row. So that meant I could lay down and sleep. So before the flight takes off, the stewardess comes up to me with some fat woman beside her, asking me if I could "please move" so she can get this seat. Keep in mind that this was my reserved seat, so I was a little heated. Getting a whole row to yourself on a long flight is a rare luxury, and one of the very few times I get one, some fat bitch who can't fit in the regular seats has to take mine since no one is sitting next to me. Then some fat guy came back there to sit on the other side of the row to take up 2 seats.

So being the nice guy that I was, grabbed my carry-on luggage and went to go crowd up with someone at some other. The fat woman knew she had taken this luxury from me so she was all "Thanks mate... sorry mate" (she was Australian). Yeah right those 2 fatso's didn't give a damn and were glad to place their fat asses in my row.

that really suck but you did have the right to say no since that was your assigned seat

I have for the most part NO speck of sympathy for overweight people. I said this before in another thread, I used to be 100 pounds more than I am now, so I can say that I understand how it feels to be a morbidly obese person.

First off; low metabolism: it sucks. I have one. Ive accepted the fact that yes I will have to go to the gym regularly for the rest of my life in order to keep to a healthy weight. I also think that EVERYONE should go to the gym, no matter how fast your metabolism is, for the rest of their lives, so Im not that pissed my metabolism is the speed of a sloth.

Secondly; eating disorders. Oh lord, I know these things suck. Thats what doctors are for though and therapy. Cant afford it? Go buy a fuckin' self help book.

Ive heard about people who just gain weight for no reason, etc, honestly, it cant be anything else [iMO] than a metabolism that is slowing down. No excuses.

I thank whoever the hell made me that I was overweight, I wouldnt change it for the world. It made me the person I am today, Im so much stronger than I would have been if I had always been thin, I have so many interests and ambitions and loves that I wouldnt have if I was always healthy weight.

Anyway, in conclusion to this damn essay; when I see fat people I think no-ambition. Not necessarily lazy, it takes a lot to finally get out of that denial [which I had for about 17 years of my life] and to realize youre living unhealthy. And then to actually change your eating habits and go to the gym or work out? God thats another story.

Eh, Im done. But just a reminder: fad diets INCLUDING atkins DO NOT WORK. I could tell you why atkins is another way to kill yourself [and Im not talking fat content from the meat, Im talking other ways] but I dont know if anyones interested. If so just ask. Im a self and friend proclaimed health guru. :king: haha

i dont hate someone just for being fat, i just hate lazy people.

i hate when i'm at work and people get in the elevator just to go one floor up.

people who need to take a taxi two blocks, or people who look at me like i'm crazy when i suggest that they can walk 15 minutes to get somewhere, and insist on driving.

my friend's mom is like 300 pounds, and always eats steak, ribs, and other fat food, but she never moves and rarely leaves the house, and has cassettes like "lose weight subliminally"

i hate those kind of fat people, because they make no effort to take care of themselves, and always expect others to cater to them.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i belong to a gym and don't go, because i too, am fat and lazy.

:(

people need to stop being nice and start telling me that i've over-weight, so that i might motivate to stop shoving food in my mouth when im not hungry.

try making yourself throw up, i heard it works really well.

i agree, fat people are ok, but lazy ass people who cry about being fat but dont do anything about it should shut up and drink a smoothie or something.

Originally posted by gatita

Eh, Im done. But just a reminder: fad diets INCLUDING atkins DO NOT WORK. I could tell you why atkins is another way to kill yourself [and Im not talking fat content from the meat, Im talking other ways] but I dont know if anyones interested. If so just ask. Im a self and friend proclaimed health guru. :king: haha

Actually my friend went on the Atkins diet, and lost an unbelievable (and unhealthy) amout of weight. He didn't need to lose the weight at all though, he was a great football player because of his size. His girlfriend made him believe that he needed to lose weight. Fucking bitch. Oh, in no way do I support the Atkins diet if that's what you're thinking. I'm completely against it because I think thats it's really unhealthy for your body.

Guest KING BLING

Yeah, I've seen the atkins work, a friend of mine lost like 30 pounds.

What are these negatives you speak of Gatita?

Archived