im sick and tired of fat people thread>>>>

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Time to embrace the fat.

So, for a fat chick, i'd like to think i'm pretty sexy. I dress well, do my nails, hair, go tanning, and all the other superficial crap that women in todays society must do. Unfortuneatly, all the grooming in the world doesn't disguise my fatness. I personally think I am attractive the way I am, despite my weight, but i'm getting sick of society telling me other wise. I'm tired of the skinny women who flaunt their tiny little stomachs and barely existent breasts around me , in the hopes that i'm some insecure fattie and am envious of them. Fat chance(hehe, awesome pun), I like my cellulite, thick thighs and gigantic breasts the way they are. I like looking like a woman. I really am not upset with skinny women though, because they don't have penises, and therefore, for the most part, can't bring me the pleasure I need. I am writing this, because as a sexy, intelligent, humorous, and kind woman, I am tired of being ignored by men for someone with less positive qualities, simply because they are thin. I didn't know it would be so damn near impossible to find someone to accept my hot, voluptous ass as is. This is my wake up call to men - it's time to grow the fuck up.

Every heterosexual man, by the force of nature wants a curvy(oh hell, fat) woman. It is in the DNA of every heterosexual man alive. Men are naturally drawn to large breasts, a soft stomach, and very round hips. Men ache for curves, period. Yet, why do they continue to ignore this ache, at least publically? For the most part, men have been taught since they were little boys that fat is not attractive, or good. They go from teasing the chubby little girls in elementary school, to ignoring them in high school, to using them for sex as they grow into men. I am going to just come out and say this...most men don't see fat women as women at all. They don't appreciate their beauty, their curves, their intelligence, their humor, their grace, etc. They are simply ashamed to date them. The question is, where does this all this negativity come from? We live in a world where skinny women are seen as the only women worthy of attention and admiration. Men continue to fall for them, even if they have a personality drier then toast, have no signs of intelligence, are gold digging, cheaters, racists, or are just downright obnoxious. These men will also continue to bitch and moan about how there are no good women out there. They forgot about the entire population of women they have deemed unworthy of love or attention - the big girls. They let society's views override their basic animalistic desire , which is for voluptous women. No, i'm not speaking voluptous as in a scrawny little twit who has ginormous fake breasts. I'm talking big round hips, a chubby tummy, thick, heavy thighs and full, natural breasts. To the men who are content to continue fucking someone with the body and intelligence level of an adolscent boy, ha, best of luck to you. To the men that do recognize there natural attraction to bigger women - don't push it aside. Don't be afraid to expirment, to enjoy not only their rich minds and hearts, but their incredibly sexy, WOMANLY , bodies. Tell your narrow minded friends to fuck off. Tell society to fuck off. Take your fattie out, show her off, lavish her with the attention, praise and love she needs. Stay strong, we need men like you. We need to teach the next generation of little boys that all women are beautiful, not just the skinnies.

287825273_l.jpg

812895675_l.jpg

812899482_l.jpg

812916069_l.jpg

814282109_l.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/j_laine

hahaha. that girl.

Fat people make me angry when they let their weight dictate their lives but I feel like with all people. Im not going to hate on the pudgy in general, I have some thick friends. The average "overweight" person is more healthy than most skinny people. Look what happened to linsey lohan, she was normal, maybe a bit heavier than average, but she looked good. Then she got famous and found coke(?) and well when that nip slip happened I just wasnt interested.

There is nothing wrong with being chuncky just being a freaking whale.

thank god for black guys

fat white bitches need love too

Im skinny 5'11 and i weigh 150

i dont do shit. I dont work out and i eat

like a pig

I cant stand a thick bitch

some my boys likes them a thick bitch

i like me a skinny bitch

anorexic lookin hoes that i can spin twist and throw away

Fat people hate me because I have a six pack and pecks, dont work out, and eat whatever that fuck I want. Im not retardedly ripped, but i look aight. I mean I skate alot and walk everywhere I can but i dont go to the gym. I dont have the focus to do that. Its too mindless.

Fat smell. Yuck

Anyone see the commecial for Dr. Phil where some woman was blaming her 300 lb weight gain on a god damned spider bite. Like perhaps she was just swollen, not fat. Not her fault at all.

fat people smell coz fat people cant reach around to whipe there fat blubber asses

I used to be dumb skinny: 5'9" and 140 lbs. Then I realized that I'd rather stay around the max weight for my height, without being overweight, for the sake of having something to put behind a punch if I ever need to. Now I'm about 175. I work out on the regular and I like it a lot more than being scrawny.

..but that bitch I posted up there disgusts me. Morbidly obese people remind me of heroin addicts in the sense they're both addicted to indulgence- except you can't really tell that a heroin addict is a heroin addict from 100 yards away like you can a fatty, so in some fucked up way I think being addicted to eating is worse than being addicted to heroin.

it is. here in hawaii. there's fat people EVERYWHERE. and i mean real bad. over here its common place for polynesians...large by nature. but in general, hawaiians, tongans, samoans especially...have no real sense of proper eating. to them its eat as much as you can as often as you want, 24hours a day, 7days a week, yadda yadda. Its' actually incredibly common to see 14-15yr old polynesian girls who are around 200+lbs and usually between 5'1 and 5'8. its just digusting...i would say at LEAST 45% of all residents in hawaii, who are born and raised here, are in some way obese if not terribly ugly morbidly fucked up fatty obese. ya know?

I tried fuckin around on the soccer field with some friends the other day cause I got world cup fever. a van pulled up full of my mexican peeps; shin gaurds, jerseys and a huge cooler of knock off gatorade an all. long story short they ran circles around me and my homies. I felt pretty fat, but after seein pics of that huffa I feel shit loads better. Thanx 12 oz!!!

Archived