***HOW YOU LIVIN***

2 blaazed

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off campus housing!

Two bedroom apartment

Full Kitchen

Living Area

Two Full Baths

Study/Office

Four guys including myself. we put a door on the study so now I have my own room and so does one of the other room mate. The two other share a room.

It's cool but it's my school's housing, theydon't have dorms so they throw us in an apartment complex so I had no choice of room mates.

Expensive places..and BBQs...

I love where I live..a good sized 1 bedroom,2 blocks up the hill from the beach, mountain views, cool people in the building. ( and I get to live with the coolest guy in Vancouver ;)) I really, really want a patio though... and maybe a little garden space?

w/ one bi-polar roommate.

rent is 800 plus 120 for cable&internet +90 a month for utilities split two ways.

i had work early this morning so i stayed in last night.so did my roommate. my roommates ex and my ex ran into eachother at a bar last night and decided it would be keen to pay us a visit @ 3:15 am.

they wound up brawling in the street, i wound up fucking my ex six ways from sunday, then not being able to get to sleep until 6 because my goddamned bedroom turned into a fucking steamroom from an hour of hardcore fuck&suck and there was a power outtage in my neighborhood which lead to my fan not working.

1 roomate, she is the best. puts my pint glasses in the freezer for me so they get all frosty. thats a real keeper

got a 2 fl apt 2 bedrooms downstairs and the kitchen living room and bathroom upstairs. rent is $1030 split + cable bill and electric, the only down fall is the bedrooms being down stairs are underground so only little tiny well windows, and up stairs is only 1 window. but the place is nice so i cant complain

Archived