***HOW YOU LIVIN***

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got damn lucky. My mom moved out of this condo and let me move in by myself and pay like half what normal rent would be. So I live by my damn self. What I hate is when people come over and say something about the house. Ya the house is messy, I'm moving out. You asshole. Thats the worst for me. I tell them if you don't want to come over go home... Bitch.

I'm moving to a studio in less than a month though.

really?

there's some wierd shit with the polls.

Like the 'multi-vote' option? I've never seen that work.

And I've never seen one closed after a certain number of days.

maybe I'm just not observant....

oh shit... beardo has passed the 7K !!

Originally posted by Devilush

whoa crazy! i pay $1000 for my small one bedroom. its not small, its actually the normal size for sf. but its quite expensive anyway.

:eek: $1000? One bedroom?

After looking at that I honestly can't say LA passed SF in price. LA is expensive but I've heard too much about SF's expensive. Fuck it, all of California is expensive compared to states in the midwest, east coast, and dirty south. But Hawaii believe it or not is more expensive than Cali. These fucking realtors and property owners are robbing us blind.

A two bedroom in Atlanta is probably a lot cheaper than a one bedroom in SF.

*STILL IN A STATE OF SHOCK*

i live with my parents .. in a way its good cuz they pay for every little thing -- cell phone bill .. school .. food .. clothes .. shit u dont dont need but want .. etc. -- the bad part is i cant go or stay out wen i want too .. but i dont gotta work :D

I live with two of my friends/music partners who I've known since birth/7th grade. Situation's great, we function as a unit, never impose on one-another, don't argue, work problem/situations/business plans out in near professional meeting scenarios, share all the same interests (well, one doesn't smoke wheezy but once a month.. two of us coupld piss stems) and are cordial enough to go for 'walks' whenever one roommate has a girl over.

We pay $1600 a month for our 3 bedroom, fully refurnished place (granite countertops are ill) and our living room is a work station for our business we're trying to get off the ground.

Daily visits from my dominican homies who keep our eyes squinted and pockets lined from not having to spend money on the good leaf...

To be honest, the only way it could be better is if I had a live-in 5'8", 34D Italian chick who cooks me steaks and then blows me while I consume the goodness.

Originally posted by JesusMachine

I got a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, dining room, 2 living rooms, 1 den for $1000 split with 3 people (including me). In a borough in NYC, and I don't live in the 'hood'.

I'm moving out Oct. 1st though :(

very nice

what area if you dont mind telling

wow, considering the average age of channel zero i would have thought the amount of folks living with the 'rents would be low. apparently not.

i live with one roomate. she's away at a work conference all weekend. shit, even when she's home i barely know she's there

• 3 weeks later...

Archived