CANCERIANS REJOICE!! YOUR FAVORITE SON Mr. ABC IS CELEBRATING HIS BIRTH!!

Abracadabra

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Happy Birthday!!! Mine is on the 6th too, yay cancers.

another lovely lady born on the 6th!. i think we needs to get together and uhhh....well....you know :love: ;) :cool: :crazy: :idea:

and iquit i feel (and act) about 12, so it's all good. my girlfriend can't understand how i can go from laughing at my own farts to talking about local politics all in the space of a minute

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Happy Birthday Cancer, from a fellow one year older crab...

i wish i would have brought a camera to tonights party. to say the least... my friend ended up stealing some chicks purse with a clock on it... and a certain pig will no longer fly.

hear hear to cheap bastards and our natty light

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Happy Birthday, fellow Cancerpants and Trotter of Globes. Much rocking will be done this month, best believe.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

Hey ABC i didn't get the email send it to this addy inpowerart@graffiti.net

when i'm back at work i'll drop you an email. right now i'm well drunk at my brother's place. anyway, burn up number 78 (being the year of my birth and all) and i'll drop my address in to ya on wednesday.

well, an update from saturday (last) night:

as you may remember, me and a friend were celebrating in a private room at a cigar lounge as i'm turning 26 and her 33. turns out one of her friends is worth $35 million, so the $300 bottles of champagne were flowing like water, and the tab was picked up by his good self. proper stoked. i was well smashed. and we had karaoke. needless to say i have no voice today, and our personal waiter had a massive headache after our madness (but he made $200 beans out of it, so no complaints).

we were rocking out to the gunners most of the night. my inner bogan was in full force.

Yo ABC,

did my little pack arrive? hope so. sorry for the lack of contents.. there was originally a bunch more stuff in there but the postage went a bit high so a took some stuff out. im not usually one for stickers, but i guess those were meant for putting up around your city as i have no idea when i will be out that way (cheap get ups ;) )

Archived