Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, Kults said:

Those are sick

Good to have you back. I missed you in this thread

Yea i know, bro

it's been a while, but its just work

I need to get back into this crew quick

but yea...i'm a strong convert from adidas to new balance

i've been spoiled...the 990's i wear are fucking clouds

boost loses its comfort fast cuz the boost is just, in my opinion, too weak to last that long

• Props 1

Just now, glorydays said:

Yea i know, bro

it's been a while, but its just work

I need to get back into this crew quick

but yea...i'm a strong convert from adidas to new balance

i've been spoiled...the 990's i wear are fucking clouds

boost loses its comfort fast cuz the boost is just, in my opinion, too weak to last that long

I'm still a NIKE guy but if I'm being honest nothing new they put out lately has really done it for me. The ones I gravitate towards are all their retros from the 90s-00s. NB def seems to be hitting home runs with all the 990-1-2-3 releases and updated models.

I was never an Adidas guy so I admittedly know very little about their products.

1 minute ago, Kults said:

I'm still a NIKE guy but if I'm being honest nothing new they put out lately has really done it for me. The ones I gravitate towards are all their retros from the 90s-00s. NB def seems to be hitting home runs with all the 990-1-2-3 releases and updated models.

I was never an Adidas guy so I admittedly know very little about their products.

Nike for sure has changed, quality-wise, over the past 5 years to keep up with demand

and they retro all their shit....it seems like nothing is sacred any more

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, glorydays said:

Nike for sure has changed, quality-wise, over the past 5 years to keep up with demand

and they retro all their shit....it seems like nothing is sacred any more

That in and of itself doesnt bother me as much as some. I like that I can get deadstock from 20 years ago. What bugs me is that their new designers...kinda suck? When was the last time you loved a NEW Nike model?

6 minutes ago, Kults said:

That in and of itself doesnt bother me as much as some. I like that I can get deadstock from 20 years ago. What bugs me is that their new designers...kinda suck? When was the last time you loved a NEW Nike model?

it has to be the collabs...the waffle racers from sacai, undercover, and CDG are fucking rad

UNDERCOVER

Image result for undercover waffle racer

SACAI

Image result for sacai waffle racer

Comme des Garcons

Image result for cdg waffle racer

• Like 1

Just now, glorydays said:

it has to be the collabs...the waffle racers from sacai, undercover, and CDG are fucking rad

UNDERCOVER

Image result for undercover waffle racer

SACAI

Image result for sacai waffle racer

Comme des Garcons

Image result for cdg waffle racer

That was everyone's fave release of theirs last year, one before being the Reacts. I cant say I care much for either of them

those undercover daybreaks are a sleeper . got a pair and wore em to NYC for a week few months ago . they were brand new and comfier than I ever expected , heel cage was a non issue . Great shoe and may have to double up in that cw 

few of my 2020 pickups :

pigalle chuck 70

tailwind 79

cpfm blazer sponge

0F4D17AA-284F-4DEA-8EC1-7A80B4440FEC.jpeg

0CF06B50-3396-4F08-B1E7-16FF070E2638.jpeg

E746BFA8-9600-444F-B3E5-9FF46DBC5FD7.jpeg

Edited by luhem
  • Like 3

Anyone know where Jordan collectors buy and sell stuff online? I have this pin set I got as a gift back when All-Star weekend was in Toronto and it's just been sitting in the bag ever since. Seems like I should sell it to someone who would appreciate it. The puck and sticker pack came with it.

JORDAN_Pin_Set_01.jpg

JORDAN_Pin_Set_02.jpg

JORDAN_Pin_Set_03.jpg

JORDAN_Pin_Set_05.jpg

• Like 1

@Joker

Looks like a rare collectors item to have. I am not sure how many were giving away and how many sets survived, little lone how many are in complete sets in mint condition like your. 

Not sure if you are just wanting to liquidate it at price to make room or make profit?  I am sure you would like to make profit.  If so...

I would recommend doing some research and see what your set had sold for.   Ebay, GOAT, and StockX are probably going to be your best marketplaces for sole collectors buying and selling.

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

18 hours ago, ndv said:

@Joker

Looks like a rare collectors item to have. I am not sure how many were giving away and how many sets survived, little lone how many are in complete sets in mint condition like your. 

Not sure if you are just wanting to liquidate it at price to make room or make profit?  I am sure you would like to make profit.  If so...

I would recommend doing some research and see what your set had sold for.   Ebay, GOAT, and StockX are probably going to be your best marketplaces for sole collectors buying and selling.

maybe GRAILED too. honestly though @JokerJordan brand isn’t really hot right now. i’d sit on it until they come back in style you’d probably get a lot more for it when it’s trending.

that being said there are some truly hardcore jordan collectors out there and it seems like a really rare piece so never know 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1