Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

PPS: just because something is “OG” doesn’t mean it’s good you hipster.

Says the guy who's style peaked in middle school when your mom was still buying your shoes in the bargain bin at K Mart. Taste is obviously subjective but holy shit

3 hours ago, delv said:

@Kultsthose are both straight fire. Get both?

Can’t splurge on both. I don’t really collect either just have a pair or two and wear em to death then buy new ones. 

I think ill try for the 30th anniversary AM90s tomorrow when they drop. Use the ups as a backup if I take an L on the 90s

• 2 weeks later...

Im not mad at them. Not for me but better than the Triple S Balenciaga for sure. Id also never pay more than 300$ retail for a sneaker so its way out of my range as well.

My fave model of theirs is def this one. Again, not for me its too technical and way too expensive but I like it 

11.jpg

1 hour ago, ndv said:

Those NBs are sweet!!!  

Now those Belanciagas are huge shoes but scream comfort.

They’re super comfy. Wanted some 993s for a long time. Premium series made in USA. Can feel the difference. 

The balenciagas look comfortable but they’re bulky. I’m into it but not for everyone I get it. Again, at that price they can go fuck themselves but they’re nice lol

• Like 1