Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IDK if its an uptown New Yorker thing but AFI's are always in even though they're uncomfortable as shit to me. I love mids but for some reason they get a lot of hate bc its 'either low or hi's" in some communities. Great rain sneaker and just overall sneaker to beat up/customize.

As for Air Maxes, Only liked the 1 and some of the 90's (color ways only). All the new joints are hit or miss. I remember trying to skate around in a AM90 with that fat ass heel and damn near twisted my ankle off. Never again even if its to walk in. I  wear Ultraboosts when I'm chillin or walking around.

• Like 1

Dunks were my go to for ages, especially SB's cause they were more comfy.

Since moving, I've burned through a lot of classics, dogged them out completely. Also, I lost about 50 pairs of shoes in the move somehow, including a lot of heat (Homers, Supreme Dunks, etc). Havent seen many pairs lately I'm in love with. Would love a pair of credible hikers, but in some interesting colors and without all the race car type styling like they always seem to do.

Only sneakers that really have caught my eye these days are the Undercover Reacts and some of the similar colorways of them. But all the hype and exclusiveness nonsense kept me away from bothering to make a go at them. Otherwise, I'd have bought several pairs. 

• Like 1

AM 98s are my favourites. Just love that shoe. So comfy to walk around in and I think they look great 

I like most 1990s AMs except for the 90s ( played out imo) and the Ones( just feel cheap and uncomfortable) 

Dunks I just can’t really do anymore, that’s all I wore from 00-07 I’ve had my fill for life. 

On 9/6/2019 at 3:04 PM, Kults said:

AM 98s are my favourites. Just love that shoe. So comfy to walk around in and I think they look great 

I like most 1990s AMs except for the 90s ( played out imo) and the Ones( just feel cheap and uncomfortable) 

Dunks I just can’t really do anymore, that’s all I wore from 00-07 I’ve had my fill for life. 

98s are the opposite for me. I gave a bunch near DS pairs away to a homeless dude just before I left nyc. He lined up all up on the sidewalk (along with about 80 pairs of other sneakers), walked back and forth a bunch of times and picked out one pair. Rest got taken by a couple hipster / yuppie looking kids that happened by. True story. 

• LOL! 1