Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would be careful with nike id.

i ordered off there and the colors werent how i they looked on the creator thing.

the way they were put together is half-ass'd

they arent things i wear for anything. so i just use them when i go painting.

my friend copped them on there and his looked pretty nice.

just heed my warning!! or whatever.

seems like the thing has kind of updated since i used it because i copped these about march - may of this year.

it didnt have the same color but i tried to match it as close as possible. (which isnt really that close because ive just emerged from a short slumber)

13kb5.png

the color that i had selected was like a dark blue but kind of a diffrent hue than that.

the color i got was like an off-grey.

200709190003em5.jpg

this how they came minus the dirt... thats it. the grey part i guess wasnt cut tight enough because it looks like it has more space and could of been put on a bigger shoe.

200709190004xh9.jpg

this is them compared to my first smelly dunks. as you can see the craftsmanship is a lot better and ya know...doesnt suck.

it looks like the thing has gotten better so i dont know.

i was looking at messing with some air max 1's on there awhile ago to see if i wanted to give it another try

its pretty cool that its only $90. but im not sure if i would ever trust it again, unless i saw someone take their own pictures like this comparing it to the website.

hope this helps