random thots

Mr. Peanut

1 hour ago, MOOGLE? said:

so i asked a random clerk when they restocked on kwik trip bags of orange juice (i still cant get over that and bags of milk).

While reading this my brain auto corrected clerk to guard and I started wondering if you lived in a prison and commissary was running low. You need some money on your books fam?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my wisdom tooth got pulled out earlier this morning, looking back was it a allergic reaction to the Cajun smoked glizzys cooked in a jar of spicy vindaloo sauce or  was it really a tooth infection ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by KNIFU
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

While reading this my brain auto corrected clerk to guard and I started wondering if you lived in a prison and commissary was running low. You need some money on your books fam?

bro i was in a holding cell years ago  in california before i left for good. they gave me some prison food and it immediately broke me .

like if i wasnt in there for fighting in public , i woulda snitched on everybody and anything possible to get out as  long as i didn't have to eat that shit

• Truth 1

3 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

bro i was in a holding cell years ago  in california before i left for good. they gave me some prison food and it immediately broke me .

like if i wasnt in there for fighting in public , i woulda snitched on everybody and anything possible to get out as  long as i didn't have to eat that shit

Hah. One of the last time or two I was locked up I got picked up for this or that in some podunk Tennessee backwater. When I finally got to the jail a few towns away, I had just missed breakfast. I asked one of the other dudes in there when was lunch and he told me they only did 2 meals a day and had to wait for dinner. I started looking around and everyone in there was in some black and white stripes like in the fucking movies. I looked at my homie and was like "we need to get the fuck out of here." 

The homies old ladies mom posted bail soon after. But until then operation annoy the shit out of the podunks was in full effect. Banging beats on the glass and rapping about fuck the police. They would yell to quit banging on the glass and we would yell back "or else what? You gonna put me in jail?" 

I was so fucking hungry. I never did see what kinda slop they were feeding in that backwater.

• Like 1

Here in Texas, big city jailhouse pretty much serve public school food.  

Small towns and such, usually just run down to the wataburger or whatever fast food joint and pickup food.  It's wild hearing about it. 

The the pen is a little different.  Not sure how they do it in other states, I am sure it may be the same due to costs.  But certain units and regions grow/crop the vegetables and stuff.  Raise meat at another unit, and another will be the textile unit and so forth.  

So basically pen food and jailhouse food is completely different.  Penn food is more wholesome opposed to jailhouse food is pure processed.   

It vast, it's wild. 

• Like 1

I never liked the saying "If I can do it, you can do it."

It feels more like a diss than anything. It starts with a place of the person saying it that they are a fuck up piece of shit. Is the person essentially calling you an even bigger fuck up piece of shit if you can't do it?

12 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

When someone tells you to tell them what you really think, they can handle it, they absolutely can not handle it.

It usually ends in the other person saying something like, "nevermind, I won't ask you anything ever again"  lolz 

Barely sharted my trousers today running in the front door. Definitely made the right decision to abandon my plans and head home. Was about 30 mins away from home and even made an emergency bathroom stop at my brothers house thinking I could continue with my plans after evacuating the funk. But apparently it was only round one. That pepperoni chorizo omelette was a bad idea. Got a head ache now too.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

hot take: i think it's kinda sick how the media spins the kurt cobain/courtney love situation to make it look like she offed him. people need to get a life sometimes. it's just celebrity gossip, go outside or something lol

I agree.  I think alot of people resent courtney because they feel/felt she could have stopped it or prevented it becuase she had to see the signs of depression amd or the drug use.  

It's as if there's still a cult following on its own entire onset of the situation of beliefs that a few cannot accept the fact of reality in a relationship like that.

The reality is dude offed himself for his own self-righteous reasons and nobody can stop someone from their inner thoughts haunting them endlessly unless 1 of 2 options speak up and ask for help or end it.   

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndv  thanks. i figured it probably wasn't the right forum for it but it's just weird to watch people(on the internet mostly) get so hyped up about something like that. it's morbid to me idk

You're good, your post I was in the right thread.  I alot of random stuff I never post that potentially may lead to convo as if it may be better discussed in the general conversation  forum topic.  But whatever.