random thots

Mr. Peanut

15 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Sick diss commie

No diss, just speaking the facts.  Independent 12oz fact checkers have verified that you have the poor and will continue to have it.

The lesson to learn here is to not be one of the poors.  If it feels like you need other people/governments to do things for you, try ..... a job.  If your job isn't good enough, try another one but ask for more money this time.  If you have no skills then you're a doomed faggot I guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
15 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Some people can handle it I think my tolerance of the hangover has left me. It is no longer fun. 

All those years of letting the frat bros shotgun PBRs out of your broken butt funnel really caught up to you didn't it?

17 minutes ago, psalm91 said:

No diss, just speaking the facts.  Independent 12oz fact checkers have verified that you have the poor and will continue to have it.

The lesson to learn here is to not be one of the poors.  If it feels like you need other people/governments to do things for you, try ..... a job.  If your job isn't good enough, try another one but ask for more money this time.  If you have no skills then you're a doomed faggot I guess.

flex your bank roll, comrade 

• LOL! 1

Some of you with kids probably already know this, and for you pieces of shit who will probably never contribute to the species this is just a pellet of aspirational wisdom, but if your child is being an asshole just give them hot dog buns and water for meals until they act right.

dont get between me anD my food if you know whats good for you 

3 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

or where for that matter(not that i'm convinced they aren't the same person)? how much trolling does it take to get axed around here?

just my 2¢...

DEATH

Edited by where