random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

On the one hand true, true.  On the other, living in NY I seen that, without the bucket, and mobbed with people during a rush hour.  There's levels to this.

I call that the ol’ San Francisco street treat out west.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Word? I learned something tonight.  Until now I thought that's what they called The Shitty By The Bay AKA The San Franny Fanny.  

The Shitty by the Bay gets a pass, but anything San Franny is never forgive action.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ndv said:

Since Dennis Rodman pretty much was the only American to freely enter and ext North Korea,  is T.I. going to be the only American to freely enter and exit Afghanistan because of his song Rubberband Man. 

the taliban should make rubber band man the countries new national anthem.

• Truth 3

3 minutes ago, ndv said:

I think you just started a new nation wide challenge

Debatable.  I've heard of people attaching those business reply things to a brick but I'm not sure if the USPS will pick up or deliver that.  As for the condiments, of course I hope they get sent but I'm not sure it does.  In the least, a potential pain in the ass for the USPS when that envelope goes to a mail sorter and then they have to move it through by hand.  Could only imagine what would happen if numerous people started trying, lolz.  But, if stuff got sent back to these companies that would be fucking awesome.  I've returned many envelopes empty or with the message people don't like unsolicited advertising, so those get there.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I've been playing basketball with my daughter vs these middle school kids, we just run the pick and roll but they haven't beat us in the year we've been playing, I have Rudy vibes like a mf. The best kid is a Puerto Rican kid named Chris honestly kinda a piece of shit who tucks his chain whenever he hits a shot, but they look up to me like a lot of yous so at the end of the day its worth it.

• Props 1