Getting Laid: Without paying for it...

Milton

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I didn't go.

AAAHHH! You’re a moron! I, too, love the accent and the Porsche (as long as it wasn’t a boxter), so I KNOW I’d be fucking her IN the Porsche. Man oh man oh man oh man, SteveAustin…it’s not wise to regret, I know, but how can you not regret this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Weapon X

SteveAustin…it’s not wise to regret, I know, but how can you not regret this?

And an even wiser man knows that free pussy isn't always necessarily free. She went home with one of the bouncers. I heard he got crabs shortly thereafter.

ALL of my friends were just shocked I didn't go.

Oh yeah...it was a 944. Everyone always asks if a 911 would have made a difference. If it had been a 911...I would've at least taken the car for a drive. :lol:

Originally posted by Weapon X

Key3, you should’ve sharpied her face for revenge.

Nice, Milton – you got good taste. And braces are sexy on some girls. Maybe I’m partial because I had them for 5 years of my life.

they were sexy until she touched my crank with them

This is the last of the general instructional lessons, the rest are going to be specific advice on subjects and question and answers...

Lesson 5: SCORE SCORE SCORE!

So by following the directions before and a great deal of luck you've managed to get a lovely young lady away from the place where you met her. Maybe you've gone on a date with her (Awww shit I guess I should cover that too, that will be lesson 5 and a half) But however you did it you need to get the young lady alone to a place where you can continue your interaction. If you're a red blooded man you probably want to have sex with her, but the key is not letting that be too obvious, you'll seem desperate. Instead ask her to come talk with you, or if you're desperate ask her to "come look at your fish tank," whatever, just seperate her from other people. Privacy goes a long way.

Now you're alone, get a condom out! Just kidding, but hopefully you have one convienient. Condoms are like water for an earthquake, there might not be an earthquake tomorrow, but if there is you'll be glad you had that water. So you two are talking and its probably gonna be up to you to make a move. A classic is to hold her hand while you're talking and then move your thumb up on her wrist, she'll look your way as if to ask "what are you doing" and you can lean in and kiss her. This classic has done me good for years. If you're more laid back, just wait for the right moment, she'll look in your eyes most likely, lean in and kiss her. But remember contact should start slowly, sit closely so you're touching, put your hand on her knee, take her hand and then kiss her. What you're doing is testing the waters, if she doesn't react negatively to you sitting close she's probably into it, the hand on the knee is pretty obvious so if she doesn't move away or LOOK AWAY its a good sign. Remember, she might be too shy to actually push your hand off so watch her eyes, if she won't look at you back off. I had this Russian friend that said his move never failed. "You wait for to be alone with her, then you grab her head like this so she can't get away..." But seriously, if you're still scared after hand holding put one hand on the side of her face and push her hair back, she'll get the message and turn away or give you the go ahead. Remember take it slow, don't rush it or she'll sense your desperation. But if you go too slow you send the wrong message.

And then you're either in or not, theres little else you can fuck up it's pretty much up to her if the panties are a go. Move slowly, she'll let you know if she wants more right away, the next moves are obvious and if you're old enough for the internet you're old enough to know them. Bra, Shirt, Pants, Panties. Your first time the clothes should usually come of in that order. Make sure you make her feel comfortable and please, please, after you finish your sweaty fumblings don't run into the bathroom right away. I hear more girls complain about guys doing this than anything else. You don't have to snuggle if you think it will give the wrong impression, but at least hang out for a minute or two. And call her in the morning you selfish bastard...

Originally posted by Devilush

^yea. my bf is the biggest fucking pervert out there. he will not refrain from any sexual innuendo, ask anyone that knows us. thats how i fell in love with him.

Girls secretly love perverts. I know I do. The first person I was totally whooped on was the one that showed me what's up in the bedroom. His charm and wit was addicting. Oh, the good ol' days of being young and inexperienced.

You guys need to make a lesson about reading body language. It's very important. Nothing is more of a turn off than a guy you're not attracted to being all up in your face and trying to touch you. Watch her knees and see where they are pointing... just hope they are pointing at you.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

You guys need to make a lesson about reading body language. It's very important.. Watch her knees and see where they are pointing... just hope they are pointing at you.

Im so slow with this shit, i could seriously be dealing with the most straight forward person alive and not catch on...

i'll say shit like, "so are you looking around thee bar cause you're bored? or cause i'm so intimidating"

most hoes assure me they're interested, and proceed.. at which point i start saying fucked up stuff to see how long they'll endure it for the sake of convincing themselves that they're nice,

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

You guys need to make a lesson about reading body language. It's very important. Nothing is more of a turn off than a guy you're not attracted to being all up in your face and trying to touch you. Watch her knees and see where they are pointing... just hope they are pointing at you.

Ahhhhem...

Lesson 6: BODY LANGUAGE FOR DUMMIES (Most of this I stole from a "Non Verbal Communication" course I took at community college)

In human interaction only 20 percent of communication is verbal, the rest is nonverbal. This is especially true in romantic ventures as there is a higher premium on keeping your true feelings guarded. Thus we must understand where nonverbal communications come from. Generally people feel that it is best to guard their feelings and so they will tell you only what they want you to know, however, most of the time body language is an involuntary reaction created by the subconcious mind to portray a persons true feelings. Many times these feelings conflict with the image a person is trying to portray and so their body language becomes confused and more prononuced. We'll look at a few common cues that may be useful in your conquests of the opposite sex.

Looking away; coy versus uninterested. It is a common practice among women to glance at the object of their affection (you) briefly and then look away so as not to seem to forward. But it is also common for them to look at you, realize they are not interested and look away. How can you tell the difference? Its all about HOW she looked at you. A woman who is genuinely interested will look at you and smile, or her eyes will seem to be smiling, a woman who is not will look at you with a blank expression similar to looking at a car or a menu. The eyes are key also, and it may be hard to notice, especially in a dimly lit surrounding, but dialated puples are a sign of attraction.

Personal space: Generally people grow up guarding their personal space as the only thing that is truely theirs. Have you ever been around someone who constantly gets too close to you, how did you react? You probably acted defensively (Moved away, or backed up, or perhaps turned your body) or you acted aggressively, asserting your personal space by asking the person to back up or squaring your shoulders up to show dominance of your space. But think about the last person you were interested in, instead of being aggressive, or passive, you were welcoming of their move into your personal space. In fact you probably wanted them in your space and did whatever you could to encourage them. The same goes for women, but you have to test the waters. Move slightly into her personal space and see what she does. If she makes contact with you in a welcoming way, if she gives you breif eye contact, or if she turns her body to be conducive to you prolonging your stay in her zone, she is probably into you. This could be as obvious as moving a drink so that you can see eachother clearly or as subtle as a shift in the way her legs are crossed. (remember if the leg on your side is the one on top its a bad sign) If she sets up bariers by using objects (ie. setting her drink between you) or shifts her body so that you are blocked from further invading her space, thats a good sign she doesn't want what you're selling, (these are passive, defensive manuevers). If she stares at you, that says "get the fuck out of my bubble bitch." (This is an aggressive manuever to try and reclaim her personal territory) If she were into you she wouldn't be staring, trust.

The best way to tell if a woman is picking up what you are putting down is to use these nonverbal cues in conjunction with what she says. If you talk to her once and shes dissmissive, but shes allowing you to share her space easily she may be "playing hard to get." But if she dismisses you and avoids your contact find a new friend. When the signals are crossed use your best judgement, generally the way she really feels is in her actions not her words...

Milton,

Reading people like open books since '84...

(Edit for the secretaries...)

Originally posted by Spike

If you have a girl who does that, you really really must leave with the quickness.

yes indeed.

knowing when to cut out is key!

You can pull back and maybe try again later,

but if you push too far too soon, you'll be 'condemned'.

you guys should make one on boosting confidence on the size of your * flop flop* penis. i mean all that was great but going through some peoples heads is what if she laughs at my staggering 3 inch tool. im all set with a solid 8, but ive heard a lot of girls talk about some of the sizes theyve encoutered and ithank god im blessed with a cock over 6 inches

i met this girl at this club once.. fine lil bitty.

anywho, i get her back to my place... we're in the hot tub, she's topless, and we're messing around.... well, shit gets heavier and she takes off my shorts. she grabs my cock and looks at me all pissed and says, "who do you think you're gonna please with that thing?" I smiled at her and replied, "me!" :D

Originally posted by Milton

The eyes are key also, and it may be hard to notice, especially in a dimly lit surrounding, but dialated puples are a sign of attraction.

http://www.reedconsulting.com/ctdc/199806nl/face-off.jpg'>

"i think she wants me"

http://www.cyberus.ca/~ec088807/Cleo3-2002-11-25-face-off.jpg'>

"...are your pupils dialated or are you just happy to see me?"

http://www.zenithgallery.com/shows/2003/dog/artists/Angela%20Kleis/Face-Off.jpg'>

"pictures of dogs staring at each other are easier to find than pictures of people staring at each other"

on the real though milton heres a scenario im facing...

theres this girl who i was interested in for a while, someone told me she'd been dating this guy all year. she hadnt been, but i thought she had so i didnt make a move and then she actually did start dating that guy. then after a while she realized he was kind of a doosh bag (haha doosh yeah i fuckin know thats not how its spelled) and broke it off... so that happened like last friday, so im wanting to move in in the next few weeks, im not gonna come right after her ima give her some space but the thing is when she was going out with this guy i could talk to her easily, it wasnt akward at all it was just chill, which is probably the main thing that attracted me to her in the first place... but now its kind of wierd... she just seems sort of unhappy, not particularly with me, she still talks to me, i know she's had stress from finals, so im guessing its partly that and partly stress from breaking up with the dude.. either that or she really regrets it. he's acting like a dork about it, flirting with with this other chick, thats straight up minor leagues next to this girl, right off the bat...

to further complicate things theres this other chick that saw me do a little show and, according to my friend, jocks me, askin my friends about me, homie hooked her up with my number but she didnt call, but the cat that introduced me to her says she asks about me a grip... so i got her digits from him and basically im pretty sure i could fuck this girl if i wanted to. homie says shes pretty much just a dumb broad that i could run shit on, could be dating this other girl at teh same time, but i dont want to do that to the first girl (the one that broke up with her boyfriend yada yada yada) because she's smart and cool.

basically i dont really need advice, i know i shouldnt fuck with the groupie chick unless nothing with the smart/cool chick happens, and even still... and i know i should just play it cool and not go crazy about the cool girl situation and fuck it up due to anxiety... i just wanted to type all this shit out for some reason see if maybe the miltonator or anyone else can pick up something i missed.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

on the real though milton heres a scenario im facing...

theres this girl who i was interested in for a while, someone told me she'd been dating this guy all year. she hadnt been, but i thought she had so i didnt make a move and then she actually did start dating that guy. then after a while she realized he was kind of a doosh bag (haha doosh yeah i fuckin know thats not how its spelled) and broke it off... so that happened like last friday, so im wanting to move in in the next few weeks, im not gonna come right after her ima give her some space but the thing is when she was going out with this guy i could talk to her easily, it wasnt akward at all it was just chill, which is probably the main thing that attracted me to her in the first place... but now its kind of wierd... she just seems sort of unhappy, not particularly with me, she still talks to me, i know she's had stress from finals, so im guessing its partly that and partly stress from breaking up with the dude.. either that or she really regrets it. he's acting like a dork about it, flirting with with this other chick, thats straight up minor leagues next to this girl, right off the bat...

to further complicate things theres this other chick that saw me do a little show and, according to my friend, jocks me, askin my friends about me, homie hooked her up with my number but she didnt call, but the cat that introduced me to her says she asks about me a grip... so i got her digits from him and basically im pretty sure i could fuck this girl if i wanted to. homie says shes pretty much just a dumb broad that i could run shit on, could be dating this other girl at teh same time, but i dont want to do that to the first girl (the one that broke up with her boyfriend yada yada yada) because she's smart and cool.

basically i dont really need advice, i know i shouldnt fuck with the groupie chick unless nothing with the smart/cool chick happens, and even still... and i know i should just play it cool and not go crazy about the cool girl situation and fuck it up due to anxiety... i just wanted to type all this shit out for some reason see if maybe the miltonator or anyone else can pick up something i missed.

This made me feel nostalgic about highschool...

Awwww the good old days, when chicks were easy and you could get drunk off a 6 pack...

Okay, a few things...

You said:

"either that or she really regrets it. he's acting like a dork about it, flirting with with this other chick, thats straight up minor leagues next to this girl, right off the bat..."

If he didn't know what he was doing he wouldn't have got with her in the first place. Trust me.

"i know i shouldnt fuck with the groupie chick unless nothing with the smart/cool chick happens"

I have to disagree, this happens a lot though, especially when you're younger, you get attached to the girl you really like and won't see anybody else because you feel guilty. I'll make it clear UNLESS YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YOU'RE SINGLE. Sleep with whoever you want. I wouldn't "run game" on her, but if shes single and consenting, by all means do your thang thang...

The smart/cool chick needs a friend right now and the best way for you to get with her, if you're looking for more than just a quick slap and tickle is to be that friend. Say "I'm here to talk to you about anything" or something along those lines. What works especially well although it seems after school special is "You know I'm here for you if you need somebody to talk to." Don't make that too serious. Pursue her on a supportive, friendly level until you find the opportunity to make a move. Realize that if you take advantage of her vulnerability she'll resent you in the future. But you have to move fast enough so that the fag who dated her before doesn't swing back in, I guarantee he will. Good luck bucko I'm rooting for you.

And the quick tip for the night: How to not be a cock blocker, or at least not look like one. (I think a lot of guys could use this lesson, or at least a refresher. I know I could)

Tonight was my friends birthday, so I met him at a pub to have a few drinks. He's there with another friend of ours and 2 birds. First bird is already by the bar making out with some random dude leaving one. This girl is throwing me shit, obviously. When she gets up to go get a drink she grabs my hand to go with her. The obvious third grade crush shit. But at the same time I hear my 2 friends talking about if shes single and if he (Birthday boy) could hit that. So I back off, she flirts with BB a little, then comes back to hitting on me again. She wants to go outside, she grabs my hand. We walk out and are standing by the car waiting, she puts her arm around me and moves closer. It was pretty obvious that she was waiting for me to make a move, but I politely let her down. Then my friends come out when shes gone and call me a loser for not going home with her.

Moral of the story: When in doubt, twist her out. Its always better to err on the side that gets you laid versus protecting somebodys feelings who doesn't have the balls to let you know what he's trying to do. The best thing to do in these situations is to be clear with your boy. If he is a good enough friend he'll either say "ya I'm into her, back off" or "no man, get some," in which case you can go ahead. If he says "ya man, go ahead" when he doesn't mean it, hes not that good of a friend anyway, and at least you can't be accused later of being a CB. So in summary, ask around.

There is a difference between cock blocking somebody to get some, and cock blocking somebody cause you're not cool with whats going down. I can't tell you the number of times somebody has said that I'm "cockblocking" or "saving a ho" when a bitch is drunk. I get that a lot, generally a dude will be pissed off at you until the next day when he wakes up and realizes that you saved him a whole lot of legal and mental stress that he didn't need. So if you think something isn't right, do what is...

Milton,

"I'm Bobby Knight, you're my son, so Hoosier daddy?"

Ha! That article is funny.

Milton, that was very important for you to talk about cock blocking. I have a story of my own regarding this.

A few nights ago, I was at the bar with a couple of friends. One of them, let’s call him “B”, went up to a guy we know and started harassing him to hook him up with this chick. The guy we know was trying to have a good time, and said “sure, I’ll call her – give me a minute.” B just kept harassing, even after it was evident that she wasn’t home.

Later on, I said quietly and politely to the guy who knows the chick, “you know, I’m quite interested in this girl myself.” He gave me a smile and said that I’m more her type. When she did finally show up, I let B try with her. It was so obvious that he was drunk and just wanted the pussy. His problem was that he is one of those guys that has nothing to talk about. It is one thing to be able to spark a conversation with a lady, but to hold her attention is entirely different. There’s a saying for that, but I don’t remember what it is.

Anyway, she came up to me, and in front of that boy B, I spoke to her about a range of subjects, giving her the sense that we had lots in common. All while making good body contact, and making her laugh. I guess it was one of those nights, and I wasn’t even really drinking. So, after all this, I’m in line for some pussy, possibly this weekend.

Later that night, while we were smoking a joint, B is all mad and says that I’m a cock block. I say that it’s not my fault that the intelligent woman is not impressed by him. I sensed this, and anyways, the girl came to me. I hope he realizes this, because if he’s going to be bitter at anyone, it should be at himself.

Moral of the story is that it is never polite to cock block. So, give the poor sap his chance, and if he fails miserably, it’s your turn.

There are many guys out there that will do whatever it takes to see you not get pussy, even if they have no chance. I’ve come across these people, but they are what I call losers.

Vanity:

I did the moral thing by backing down because it was obvious my friend was trying to get his. Actually the guy that gave me the most hard time is recently on my nerves because he has a habit of being in everyones business all the time. Dudes like this make me suspicious because it's obvious that they're trying to do something in the background. Every other day he brings up my ex, and how I could have done better, how shes not cute, whatever. Thing is, compared to his girl my ex is a model. Then the other night, without asking he calls this girl asks her to come over to my place, and then tells me hes going to hook me up with her. All the while I'm clearly trying to get some from the girl thats already out with us. Then add to this he says "shes better looking that your ex, trust me." She gets to my house and she is fucking ugly, like not just uncute, this girl was ugly. I threw both of them the fuck out... Whatever... Sorry for the rant... It brings me to an important point though, stay tuned.

Weapon X:

Those people are the worst, if they can't block, they hate.

My Important Point for Today: Don't be an asshole, and how to deal with them...

In your quest to get laid you will run across people who are assholes, people that cannot stand the fact that you are getting laid and they are not, people that, for whatever reason will stop you from getting laid, and people that cannot keep their nose out of your mission. First there are ways to not be an asshole:

1. If somebody else is getting some, and it's not with a girl that you were trying to get with, why are you upset? Jealosy is a female trait. Don't worry about what he's doing, worry about what you're doing.

2. Don't cockblock. If you are into a girl make it clear to your buddies that you are. (These rules apply generally to people you know, other people can take care of themselves) Don't try to sneak in when they're already trying to get theirs, its trouble. I talked about reasons to cockblock earlier, this is different.

3. Mind your business, don't be that guy that is "encourages" everyone to get laid. Focus on yourself. That's the key to most of these, keep focused on what you're doing not what other dudes are doing. This is the problem with my friend I was talking about. He doesn't for reasons I won't talk about here, get laid very often and so he's always focusing his energy on getting you laid, so that it becomes more of a hinderance than a help.

How to deal with assholes:

You have to be clear with them that what they're doing is not proper behavior. The guy were using for an example will say to you "shes easy, you should hit that." He has said that every time he's seen me talking to a girl, every time he sees a girl looking interested in me, every time a girl shows the slightest incling that she might perhaps be interested in seeing me again. I cannot express to you how annoying and distracting this can be. Especially if the girl is not one that I'm into and he's pushing me to get with her, and assuring her that I'm down. I cannot fucking stand this, I have high standards, just because you want to fuck every chick you see and cant, doesn't mean I have to. (Sorry!) Anyway, how to deal with it. Make it clear what hes doing isn't right. Either he will see it or he won't. If he continues to harass and cockblock you the best thing to do is to seperate yourself and your young partner from the situation that he's in. Take her somewhere to talk. Kilo already addressed this with her friends, same goes for yours if they're assholes. What has worked well for me in the past especially at parties is to just say "Lets get out of here." But do it in such a way, with so much confidence that she has no choice but to go with you. It's a good thing..

Milton

The Martha Stewart thats far from Jewish... (Oh wait a second...)

cant you believe I'm having girl troubles? me? really!

however... I've learned an imprtant lesson.

If you're in the dog house, you get to be a dog

and sometimes it's damn good to be king of your castle, even if it is just a doghouse.

<might be back on the market>

...without paying for it? A few drinks doesn't really count as "paying for it" (unless you wake up next to Kathy Bates, then you're "paying for it" all right... from your conscience AND your homies who saw you mack her out the door)... no, some drinks, laughter, and body contact, like homeboy said above, should get you right in some draws.

But what sucks is that if it's good sex, and you're into that person, you may be on the Hit-it list for a while thereafter... and that means, when do ya stop with that condom shit?? It takes at LEAST a couple weeks to get the 411 on a recent conquest, and even if its the neighborhood hotty you've known for a while, ALL your dirty-dog-dicked friends have trained that shit a few times. My point is, the sooner that latex shit comes off, the better it feels, just be comfortably sure it's OK to unwrap it. 'Cause you's a dumb motherfucker to skinny-dip these days, without some serious info about your partner. Have I been this "dumb motherfucker" in the past? Hell yeah, but I sweated out a FEW situations, and it is no fucking fun. Fuck the clinic, I came out clean, but fuck the clinic to the fullest.

ok then.... long story short...

I dig this girl who I now see is emotionally unstable.

well... she's a redhead so I should have known.

she's from the west coast and always talks about

moving back there. Now she's talking about going back

by the end of the summer. Oh... plus she's 28 and starting

to go a little baby crazy. She wants kids in the next 2 years

and I'm so far from that. I'll have kids when I hit 30.

yeah....

We had a big blow up this weekend and she says I'm being

very inconsiderate lately. My point is that it's hard to be

considerate and not slightly defensive when you know that

the person you're with will be gone in a few months. yeah....

So I'm thinking that I need to end something good now,

on my terms, than to stick with it while it falls to shit and ends with her moving 2000 miles away.

I'm not terribly worried about being single.

I kind of enjoy it, but it was nice to get the regular play ovr the winter months.

:yum:

Archived