Getting Laid: Without paying for it...

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Internet pimping: Only good for girls you ALREADY know in person. I have found that talking to them online helps a lot more. It is in addition to calls/in-person talk so it just adds more to how well you know eachother. Also, I find that on the internet with girls I know I talk more deeply about things and it is good to get to know them. You can never fuck up what you say, always sounding good as hell..plus you can't be shady about saying anything. Most of the girls who have liked me the most were ones that I talked to the most and got to know me really good through the computer. For instance: A girl I know's friend is out one night with her. Throughout the night we exchange some words but nothing too much. I get home then the next day or so I ask the girl what her friends screen name is and then hit her up. Start talking about how we had fun blah blah..then we just start talking all the time and eventually making plans of our own. I think I like it this way..because I don't come on to girls. Every girl I have gotten with has come on to me first. It gives you more power and you generally get girls who like you more. I'm the master at saying "sweet" shit too. Every girl says I'm one of thr sweetest people they ever met and shit.

..Yeah theres my advice. :cool:

And to elaborate a little more on the sweet shit..that shit works! Like sometimes I'll say shit that if one of my boys heard me I would kill myself..but like I'll just say pussy ass shit like that and be laughing my ass off sitting at the computer while shes running to her friends talkin bout how im so nice. I have gotten girls I don't know that are friends of girls I know hitting me up just cause they tell em stuff bout me. Front like your nice as shit cus that goes a far way..for what I have experienced.

nice breakdown milton:

I however see the 'physics of hooking up' in much simple terms. It reall comes down to two things that all mystery fans will immediately recognize. Motive and Oppourtunity. Let 's just say that motive is the desire to 'hit it' and the oppourtunity is the means to 'hit it'.

Motive - this is the desire to engage in the act, which you probably already know, but in this senario it must be approached from a strange angle.... you need to create motive for her. Got that? It's clear that you want to get with her, or you wouldnt be wasting your time, but she might still be on the fence, which is why you need to win her over. Creating her motive is also know as seduction. Pretty basic stuff eh?

Oppourtunity - now this is the tricky one. Let's say that motive is a sliding scale from 1 - 10 reflecting her desire to get with you. Well now oppourtunity increases the chance of things actually happening. Many factors influence this one, like location, time of day, mood, and alcohol. The odds of you getting laid is a direct ratio. let me give some examples.

Motive (1-10)

Oppourtunity(1-10)

Results (out of 20)

A girl you've been courting for a few weeks - 7

A dark nightclub where you are both drunk - 8

chances are good - 15

your current girl friend who digs you - 10

her grandma's funeral - 0

chances are bad - 10

The girl you met a few hours ago who is hanging on your every word - 9

At your pad, and everyone else has just left - 10

you better be hitting it - 19

see how that works?

*** and a great post for the PAGE5

I said something else from GGGR earlier and nobody got it, I'm surprised. An excellent film "I'll come down there and eat your lunch for you..."

I like the motive and opportunity sliding scale. It's simple yet functional. I will rate a current interaction on the scale to see if I'm using it correctly.

Friend of a friend that is tipsy and coming on to me - 9

Out at a bar with her friends and her boyfriends friends - 0

9- No kiddies, I did not get laid last night. (This wasn't a rule number 2 case because she was talking to me the entire time).

yeah.. the scale works quite well...

but as you know there's many factors that go into each number.

me tonight -

with my sex crazed girlfriend - 10

at the cottage alone - 10

--------OR-----------

my girlfriend after a huge fight with her mom - 0

we sleep on the floor and her parents are there - 0

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

you guys are putting too much thought into all of this.

my thoughts exactly.

i mean, if i wanna get laid, shit's gonna pop off.

if someone gets their feelings hurt, i guess those are the breaks and you deal with it.

at least now i know what a lot of you are thinking about most of the time

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

girls have it so much easier.

too bad there isn't an understatements thread.

ad we dont think about it all the time,

but like they say.....

People dont plan to fail,

they just fail to plan.

girls,

you know I love and respect you both....

but please dont go bringing pap tests and gynos into this thread.

some things we guys really dont need to know.

Originally posted by !@#$%

how to get laid without paying for it.

go to nearest bar.

find drunkest bitch.

get her drunker.

take home.

fuck.

repeat.

kick out.

ok then.... close this thread.

Everything that needed to be said was just said.

if lowered standards are on the menu

it also says 'without paying for it'

so getting her drunker isn't really part of it.

but we all know there's no such thing as a free lunch.

gimme a break.

take her to the bar your homie works at then

or steal a six pack and put it in your bag.

wtf.

anyone looked at personal ads lately?

in seattle shit is ill..

says stuff like

" i am looking for a hard thick cock to satisfy me all night. i'm married, so no strings attached please be discreet"

or even worse

"sitting around watching the game with your boys and need some satisfaction? let me suck you and all your friends off. call me and i will deliver"

of course, that one was "men seeking men"

you guys meant getting laid by a woman, right? :lol:

oh I know.... but the question is:

Then what are they looking for?

:scowl:

and yeah.... I think we agree that's it's not hard to just go get laid.

it's harder to find a decent person who you will want to see the morning after.

Mr. Casekonly,

Generally a woman will talk to you about her love life for one of two reasons. The first being that she considers you a close enough friend to share her personal stories with. The second is that she is testing the waters for a possible relationship with you. As a spin off of this she might be using it as a ploy to make you jealous. The only way to really tell is to consider not what she told you but HOW she told you. Generally if someone is talking about their love life the conversation will head that way on its own. If thats the case she probably just considers you a friend. But if she brings it up abruptly you should start to look for reasons why it could be something else... Hope this helps...

Originally posted by <KEY3>

and yeah.... I think we agree that's it's not hard to just go get laid.

it's harder to find a decent person who you will want to see the morning after.

word.

I'm done with the flousies.

all my friends and coworkers are giving me the oh shit...you're growing up tip.

don't know about that...but I am most certainly tired of sluts.

Pay Attention

I don't remember who said to pay attention earlier in the thread but I can't stress it enough.

Now, this isn't necessairily paying attention in the sense of obviously hanging on her every word and saying "that's so interesting" after every sentence. This is more like, making a mental note on little things she's saying/doing. Remeber everything; from the kind of toothpaste she uses, to her mom's maiden name. Pay attention to the details and bring something up later in conversation or reference it in a comment you make. It will definately surprise/flatter her if she only thought you understood her main point instead of the asides and personal references that she made for herself. Listen to her when she talks to her friends or other people in the group (if you're in a group). Pay attention to allusions to inside jokes with her friends. Make the same/similar allusions later. This takes practice, though, so try some mental noting and think of some interjections you could make. Even if you're not that interested, fake it but still keep your "maybe I like you maybe I don't " distance...

For example, the hottest guy I've ever met (who I'd rape on the spot if I ever see him again) came and sat down with me and 2 of my friends (one was a guy he already knew, the other a female friend of mine). Well, this guy wasn't local (from Chicago) and throughout the hour or so conversation, we would occasionally make reference to certain people or situations that the three of us had encountered in the past. There were also short asides between my female friend and I while he was talking to the other guy and seemingly paying attention to mostly that conversation. Anyway, as he was saying bye, he casually alluded to and integrated several things we had mentioned (having absolutely no meaning to him) as though he had been in each situation and had met the people we were talking about. Then he kind of smirked and gave that "you didn't think I knew, did you" kind of look... Hottest thing ever.

Archived