Getting Laid: Without paying for it...

Milton

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

There are a lot of different types of girls. One example is me and my best-friend. She's the princess type, and I'm not. She needs to be showered with gifts and attention, but too much attentions smothers me. She likes submissive guys, and I like them dominant. There's no way one set of rules can apply to everyone.

One thing women do have in common is that they don't like self-effacing guys that complain about themselves and their lives, and don't do anything about it.

Just be yourself, be respectful, and don't try too hard.

If you don't mind, could you post the "different types" of girls in their respective "categories" with a brief description of each to the best of your knowledge? I think it'd be helpful, because yes there are a lot of different types of girls but I notice you have to approach each one differently and go about your business differently depending on the type they are. I'm familiar with the princess types (whom I don't really go for) and what not but it'd be helpful if you could break it down better for us. :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

If you don't mind, could you post the "different types" of girls in their respective "categories" with a brief description of each to the best of your knowledge?

Dude, there's no way to break it down. I've been friends with SO many different types of girls, and they still surprise me everyday. That's what's great about females... they're a mystery.

Milton i agree with what you said 100 percent. women can be so complicated somethimes its not even funny.A friend of mine had been messsing with his next door neighbor who is highschool material for quite a while but never manged to hit. This chick is really hot, look so innocent and is the biggest tease. She follows us everywhere and flirts with my man evry chance she gets.Well a couple of days ago he tells me that this chick came to his house one thing lead to another and they were on the bed. A couple of minutes into it the chick busts out crying a river. Then she curls up into a fetal positon and starts shouting " dont touch me dont touch me". My friend calls her the next day to ask what he did but she just curses him out on the phone. Just yesterday I seen the girl outside when i went to vosit my friend. I asked her what the problem was and she couldn't give no real explanation other than "i dont know he just fucked up."

THE DISCLAIMER:

1. A few issues have been brought to my attention and everyone makes good points. There are as many types of women as there are women, they can't all be explained in a life time much less a few days. But what I'm trying to do is give the most people the best chance of getting laid. These are generalizations that I find work most often for me. If somebody has a specific question about how to court a certain woman I'd be more than happy to try and help, but this is broad sweep dating not fine tuning.

2. If your mate is just looking to have a go with her (english terminology core) tell him to head for the hills now. Don't sleep with women with issues unless you want to deal with those issues from now on. Trust me on this. If you're down for a relationship some issues can be worked out, but don't sleep with them if you're not ready to deal with them. Girls with these types of issues are needy.

Milton and the "12oz love doctors" (We should get tee-shirts) claim no responsibility for your misgivings in the dating scene, this is only our best effort in advising you of what has worked in our experiences...

Another big thanks to the crew, Weapon X and Key3 you guys know whats up for sure... And definitely cover the "how to seperate a girl from her friends." I'm interested in this as its never been a strong point, but if you wouldn't mind let me get into the actually talking to her first, that will be tomorrows lesson...

The "you don't have to drink" point is a very good one. Don't get too drunk, I know YOU think you're more charming that way, but she doesnt. Once I got SMASHED and spilled water all over my pants trying to wash my hands, imagine how well that went over when I came back out trying to hit on girls... No good...

GnomeToys: Excellent point, I just saw an example of this the other day. And don't convince yourself that he must be rich, he must have the balls to talk to the girl you wouldn't. In fact most of the best looking women are just dying to be talked to because most men are intimidated by them. *Cough* D.Lush *Cough*

Sneakerino...

This is a toughie, girls who can't decide are trouble. But if you're really into her, you have to let her know A) That you're into her and B) That there is a distinct possiblity that you could find somebody else. If she knows you'll be right there waiting for her there is nothing holding her back from seeing the other guy. In the 48 Laws of Power it is suggested that to encourage people to be interested in you, you must "make yourself occasionally unavailable..." remember, rare things are more valuable, so the less they see of you the more they want. It is also good to let her see you out and having fun with other women. I'll give you an anecdote to seal the case. I had recently broken up with a serious girlfriend of mine maybe 3 years ago. And we were still "just friends" but hadn't been sleeping together. I was being dumb and kept trying to make a move on her, but she wasn't going for it. So one day I decided to see what would happen if we "accidentally" ran into a girl I knew from school that I was pretty sure had the hots for me but had quit calling when she found out I was still thinking about my ex. So we went to the mall where she worked and ended up walking into her work, and while ex girlfriend is looking at clothes school girl runs up and gives me a hug and asks how i've been etc... Now ex girl comes back and after a few minutes of the most awkward yet hysterical conversation every between the three of us we left. Needless to say that night the ex and I played boyfriend and girlfriend, and the next day the girl from the store called to ask if I was "still seeing my ex." I won't say what I told her, but you can assume...

word to casek...

to contradict what kilo said, and support milton... you don't have to dress up at all. granted, i don't got o clubs, just bars... but i've gone out (and ussually go out) in a stained shirt w/ sweats and flip flops, and hoes were still checking out the vanity (speaking in the 3rd person helps as well)... not cause i looked like anything special, because i looked comfortable (both with myself and literally), i looked different (no french blue button up and khakis here), and i looked like i was out to have fun and not get laid. granted, i didn't bother w/ any of these hoes (vanity doesn't go for bar skanks), but the oppurtunity was there.

which brings us to:

Vanity's guide to having fun

• Get off the computer.. it's cool, but it's filler
  • go out... people don't even have to be there, jsut go out, and get out of your car. even a walk can be fun
  • go some place w/ a close friend if possible. everything is more fun w/ a homie you trust
  • since we talk about bars a lot in this thread... lets say you go to a bar to have fun

now, you're in the bar, what now?

• Girls: that girl across the bar, eyeing you.. FUCK THAT!!! smile back, and pick your nose or something and go back to kicking it w/ the homies, worst that happens is she gets grossed out and moves on to making the next guy try to fuck her... best that happens is she buys you some booze and gets her ass kicked in PGA Tour
  • don't go to a bar if you don't drink
  • if you do drink, be sure to pre-game (more on this later), and drink a lot while there, but never too much where you can't drive home later, or, if you go in a fight, you'd miss the punch and land on your face.
  • if you like to get down.. go some place w/ some place to dance... if you like sports, go to a sports bar and talk shit to other fans.... if you like games, most bars have plenty of games (though finding those w/ those you like can sometimes be a challenge)
  • no money? offer to drive, as long as your homie buys (this ussually means less drinking, but saving $40 is fun too)
  • if you're headed to a spot that you don't know that well, be sure you roll deep enough, or w/ a weapon (At least for intimidation purposes), cause you might not be out looking for trouble, but that group of 10 that is out to get laid might be a bit frustrated at how much fun you're having
  • don't be stupid... keep anything illegal low key... jail is not fun

Dress: dress comfortably, but if you don't know the spot, be sure to wear something that you could run in (away from a beating or the cops)

Pregaming: a few pints down the hatch at home before you head out is always cheaper than getting tipsy at the bar... also, drink your stronger stuff first, so you have more control over your level of consciousness as the evening goes on... also, in winter, you can keep a 40, or whatever in the ride (or hide it really really well) and come out half way through the night to down that

other keys:

don't front... if you go to a public place and read, you're a herb... nobody goes to public places to read, it's too hard, they go there to portray an image.. when having fun, and image is bad.

choice in mates is important: go out w/ some homies that got your back and wouldnt run if shit got hectic, or lay their nuts on your head if you ended up passing out :mad:

allright, this stuff is cool, but how bout the guys that keep quiet and get um lets say "outshined" by the more dominant males in the pack...

obviously i mean to say im one of these guys... sort of. i either keep quiet, or my attempts at getting a little attention are brushed off.

my answer to my own question is handle your shit in life and it will show to girls, corny as that sounds. i use to be one to bitch about my own problems (still am, not quite as bad though) and i now know that for sure is a turn off for girls (and people in general). so thats my nerdy advice, mack daddy that i am. :lol: and fuck most of these high school chicks, im sick of dumb girls anyway. man im smart. like wow!

Nice thread, this is the first view I've given to it. I've found that alot more girls end up liking me when I pay them no attention. I'm picky as hell. My standards are high. So a girl can be hot as hell, and say something dumb and I won't like her like that anymore. It's almost like they have to have some badass game to get in my pants. Maybe that's called being over confident, I don't know.,.. but it works for me, with little or no effort.

I used to be one of those guys too. I still am at times. Don't feel bad, it makes for a vicious cycle of being shy then being embarrassed about being shy and then being more shy cause you're embarassed. If you have more lively friends and you're trying to get laid, send your lively friends over to meet chicks and bring them back. Or, make your low key habits work for you, make your image one of mystery. The less they know about you the more they want to know. Speak vaguly but make it clear you're out to have fun. Then when you do talk to a chick, and you will because I'm going to make you, she'll be into it. It seems to me you need a bit of a kick in the ass in the confidence department. So heres what you do, you walk up to the best looking single woman you know, and say "look, I'm fuD..., you seem nice and I'd like to get to know you, we should hang out some time..." Nothing too forward, just cool and collected. She'll be down, and if she isn't try it on the second best looking woman you know. Dating is a contact sport.

I seem to write novels every time I post, but heres a sad story to consider. When I was 16 I had a party at my aunt and uncles house, I invited this close female friend that I was seriously in love with, as much as a 16 year old can be. And we were drinking and carrying on and I leave for a few minutes to talk to people outside, and when I get back the door to my aunts and uncles room is locked, I thought that was weird, so I knock, and out comes her putting her clothes on and a good friend of mine. Needless to say I was kind of upset. Most of the people had left and we were sitting on my couch talking and I asked her "why I never get any" (This was actually a life changing event for me as I was completely shy before this) And she said to me, "It's because you don't try, you just sit there being Milton." This kind of shit will happen to you for the rest of your life if you don't grab your dick and balls and tell women how you feel. Don't be the next Milton Wadams, get laid, have fun. About a year after this I found out that she was "in love with me" as well. We had a short lived fling and then I got tired of her... Oh well...

As to the first point, that of money. Well most guys know that women dig guys with money. Would Donald Trump be fucking models if he wasn't rich? That question is rhetorical. Now I don't even believe this is wrong, I think it is just nature. But I also think women who are this way (and it is almost all of you) should be honest and admit that they are basically whores, and stop saying bad things about the so-called "actual whores" who are just trying to earn an honest living.

:lol:

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/images/attraction.jpg'>

Note that the following topics of disinterest have been field tested and shown conclusively not to work: Unix, literature, poetry, international politics, and sodomy.
Jane often wants to stay friends becasue you are so interesting and funny or some shit like that. If this happens you are most likely an Intellectual Whore. I'm sorry. This is most likely to be a ninja-bitch.
You can explain that she is too attractive or you can be blunt and say you don't want to bend your "friends" over a table and fuck them, but would rather play poker and go to the races with them, thus disqualifying her from friendship. As long as you are clear. This may scare a girl away. But if it does what would you want with such a skittish little twit anyway?
For example, I'm drunk as I type this, but I would have typed it anyway, even though I might fall back on that excuse if there are a lot of typos in there or it doens't stand up to peer review. Do not let me get away with this.
if your friends girl offers you a piece you should hit that shit, because he shouldn't be laying up with no ho. Ideally you should tape it also, because most guys will believe the person they're fucking.
Okay it's not perfect but if you have no direction in life, trying to fuck hotter and hotter chicks or richer and richer guys is as good a place as any to start.
Attack the theory, not the person behind it. And why does everyone always say I'm bitter just because 99.999% of chicks are bitches?
First off, this is a forum for my narcissism. As to hatred of women -- if that's what you think then you are clearly projecting your guilt about being a bitch onto me. Not a single woman who wasn't a bitch has ever complained about misogyny at this site. I can prove this on an abacus.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

oh man.. golden

a few things ive noticed about women:1.they do love money being spent on them.2.if you listen to a girl bitch about her peoblems,she'll probably have sex with you.3.assume the any girl that talks to you wants your nuts,so act as so.

damn milton... that post of yours just depressed the hell outta me :(

too bad too.. cause i was pretty high off that intellectual whores shit.

i guess that it's good that you learned something from it (even though i disagree), but still... it's pretty sad that a homie would do that to you... i'd prolly be more upset that i wasted my time on such a whore

Originally posted by Vanity

to contradict what kilo said, and support milton... you don't have to dress up at all. granted, i don't got o clubs, just bars... but i've gone out (and ussually go out) in a stained shirt w/ sweats and flip flops, and hoes were still checking out the vanity (speaking in the 3rd person helps as well)... not cause i looked like anything special, because i looked comfortable (both with myself and literally), i looked different (no french blue button up and khakis here), and i looked like i was out to have fun and not get laid. granted, i didn't bother w/ any of these hoes (vanity doesn't go for bar skanks), but the oppurtunity was there.

i'd have to agree with both you and kilo on this one..

i would say dress up (or down) depending on the type of girl your looking for.

if you're out to find a girl that's more down-to-earth and "real", don't bother dressing up too much. a nice pair of sneaks, comfortable pants and even a hoodie can do the trick. straight style goes a lot further with some girls than labels.

if you're out to find that nice materialistic girl, dress yourself up a bit.. and be sure to wear nice shoes.

and something we can get into later are the girls looking for a "project". this would be girls looking around and saying "i could definitely work with that".. but thats a little more on the relationship tip.

up here in the north, in the deep winter, sometimes my only option is to wear a bright red puffy jacket covered in paint. its the warmest coat i have but i seem to get more attention when i wear it than when i don't. its a definite conversation starter at the very least...

some real good info being dropped in here..

Great thread!

A couple of key points, and then I'll add my own. Some of this advice will probably be more relationship oriented, because that's what I go for rather than the one night stand type of thing.:

1. Mouthwash! I don't remember who said it, Milton I think, but USE MOUTHWASH. But brush your teeth again afterwards to eliminate the give away mint smell. AND BRUSH YOUR TONGUE! This is where 85% of your funky breath comes from. And there is nothing worse then having a tongue that is white from bacteria (but you see it all the fucking time!)

2. Cologne! Be veryyyyyyyyy fucking careful. After a spray or two you can no longer tell how much you're wearing. When in doubt, ask roommates. You don't want to over power your girl. Again someone said a spray or two on the neck, then two on your body UNDER your shirt. GREAT advice. Too much cologne can give girls headaches.

3. When drinking is involved; this goes to you guys that like to pay. Let her buy a round or two per night, especially if she offers! Most girls, especially the non-gold diggers will actually become upset if you're always buying. They feel pittied or something. Let them spend a couple bucks- it makes them feel comfortable.

4. Be funny, and outgoing as you possibly can. Being the shy introvert DOES NOT FUCKING WORK. I repeat. IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. I've tried this for too long. Take a risk. DANCE. Tell her she looks nice. Don't just sit there like a fucking chump. Have a couple drinks if that's what it takes; you'll lose out nearly everytime when compared to that guy who will ask her to dance, and will just have a good time. You don't need to be a good dancer. Just do it, and hope she's too drunk to notice. Girls want a guy that is confident, not one that wants to be pursued.

5. Pay attention to detail. Ask her middle name, and how she got it. What's her major? Her interests? What does she do in her free time? Is she an only child? Ask about her siblings.

6. Be intelligent. Have a few areas in your life where you are competent and can talk about. This will look really good, and make you seem somewhat interesting beyond physical appearance.

7. Act somewhat disinterested. This is tricky, but if a girl thinks she has a guy falling hard and fast for her, you may have just fucked yourself. Girls like to be pursued, and you can keep their interest by not giving them all of your attention.

8. Fix your facial hair you damned gorilla. Look at your neck closely. Did you shave far enough down? Too many times I see guys that don't shave far enough down their neck and have long ass black hair that isn't from their chest. Clean up your nose hair too you freak. And this one is so important: To those of you with one eyebrow. That's right, the dreaded unibrow. Girls hate that shit. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT shave it. This looks soooo fucking tacky when it's not freshly done, and you don't want to be doing this every 5 hours. It's time to swallow some of your pride, grow some balls, and pluck that shit.

Good luck....

Ahhh, before anyone goes crying in their pint, the story was just there to prove a point. If I had told my friend that I was into that girl, or if I had told that girl I was into her, shit wouldn't have happened. I hope it conviced fuD... to not wait around. Also, she wasn't really a whore as much as, well ehh... I thought she was too, 'till I got out of highschool and realized people sleep around a lot more than I thought...

Re: Great thread!

Originally posted by Fugazi

DANCE. Tell her she looks nice. Don't just sit there like a fucking chump. Have a couple drinks if that's what it takes; you'll lose out nearly everytime when compared to that guy who will ask her to dance, and will just have a good time. You don't need to be a good dancer. Just do it, and hope she's too drunk to notice. Girls want a guy that is confident, not one that wants to be pursued.

8. Fix your facial hair you damned gorilla. Look at your neck closely. Did you shave far enough down? Too many times I see guys that don't shave far enough down their neck and have long ass black hair that isn't from their chest. Clean up your nose hair too you freak. And this one is so important: To those of you with one eyebrow. That's right, the dreaded unibrow. Girls hate that shit. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT shave it. This looks soooo fucking tacky when it's not freshly done, and you don't want to be doing this every 5 hours. It's time to swallow some of your pride, grow some balls, and pluck that shit.

Good luck....

yes... when i (sort of) lost my virginity, it was visiting a college, they were having this annual party dance thing (dont call it a dance party), and i seriously did nothing but dance with this girl, tell her she looked nice and had a good ass time dancing like a fucking ninja fool to "magic stick", and she was asking me to come back to her dorm. too bad i was too drunk stoned and nervous to properly fuck her but thats another story.

the shaving your neck thing: yes! haha. now, im 17, i dont really have to shave very often, but man one day i looked in the mirror and saw what appeared to be pubes growing out of my neck. shit is ugly, shave it.

on a final note... i dont really have unibrow, but due to the fact that i am somewhat of a pussy, bitch, sissy, whatever you want to call it, i shave that shit sometimes. man does it look dumb when it starts growing back, and it grows back quick as fuck. so yeah dont shave that shit unless its pretty bad... or you could pluck your shit but fuck that.

Hmmm, I think my main hurdle with zee ladies is the fact that my ability to read people is somewhat non existent. That is to say, I while I think I'm generally pretty attractive I find it hard to know if a girl is feeling it or not. It hasn't slowed me down too too much. But I can't shake the feeling that I have missed out on some good oppurtunities because of my poor assesment skills. Somebody school me. ( and note this isn't just in a club scenario. Its also daytime interactions, when the whole meat market code of conduct is less applicable )

Guest sneak

this thread keeps getting better!

thanks for the words milton and effyou...im th type of person ...fud... described as being ->realtively shy etc but i have been coming out of my shell so to speak more often.

one piece of advice ill share: girls dont seem to like you going on a little tagging mission while walking her to the busstop. they expect you to look after them, not for you to be preparing to run like fuck should anything happen. Leave the pens and cans at home when your out with a lady.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

What happens if all the women your around are lesbo's? For real, I keep finding myself in that situation. I am married, but I kept thinking that if I was single, I would have not had a chance in hell. So, what should a single guy do in that situation?

Get a sex change ?

*BADDDDOMMTIIIISSSHHH*

Archived