Getting Laid: Without paying for it...

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Fugazi

Girls like to be pursued, and you can keep their interest by not giving them all of your attention.

^as an attachment to that idea right there...

Men chase women but women catch men - that make sence? That's how it works. Men will line up around the block to get with a decent (or just pretty) girl and it's always the girls final decision who stays. They're like Donald Trump and can yell FIRED! at any moment and you must move on. Here's another old gem of wisdom 'I'd never join a club that would have me as a member'. Groucho Marx said that and it totally holds true in this situation.

Figure that most every girl out there has had issues with her self-worth at some point in her life. If you come on too strong whe'll think that you're just after the goods. If you come on passive-agressive, you'll creep her out. It's a catch-22... if this person is seriously into me, then he must not have much to offer or he'd be into someone better than me.

It's a fucked up mindset but many girls suffer from it.

Lern to complement without flattering.

There's a big difference.

Originally posted by sneak

one piece of advice ill share: girls dont seem to like you going on a little tagging mission while walking her to the busstop. they expect you to look after them, not for you to be preparing to run like fuck should anything happen. Leave the pens and cans at home when your out with a lady.

^ Hilarious!

There is some knowledge being spread. I hope mad kids are reading this.

No doubt there are different types of girls out there. I have a buddy, who a lot of women find attractive, that literally goes up to women and tells them right off the bat, “You’ll be licking my ass tonight.” I’ve seen it. The girl will call him a jerk, tell him to quit her sight, threaten to spill beer all over him, what have you. A good ¾ of the time, the girl ends up licking his ass. No lie. I guess that’s something that a lot of women have in common. I know that on certain days, I can be quite arrogant, and it’s gotten me some. Anyway, I’m looking for the undercover freak. A girl who can discuss the latest science news with me, then go down on me in a public place or something.

I guess it’s all about how you are, what you want to say, and how much you’re feeling the woman. This thread has a lot of general knowledge that must be learnt by the social retards of 12ozprophet, so take heed.

wow. this thread is great! good advice to the retards out there who dont know how to get laid without paying for it.

um i'll chime in if anyone needs advice or needs a girl perspective of things. so let those questions rip.

Originally posted by Devilush

wow. this thread is great! good advice to the retards out there who dont know how to get laid without paying for it.

um i'll chime in if anyone needs advice or needs a girl perspective of things. so let those questions rip.

casek never pays for sex.

^cuz casek is a piiiiiiizzzzzimp.

sorry i missed your call. by then i was hammered. :( bad move on my part though.

yeah, you coulda had you some over the phone type three way akshun. heh. seriously, i had someone on the other line who wants to speak with you...a special 12oz guest.

one day, maybe...

as for me being a pimp...nah, i'm unbelieveably shy, but i have my moments...like david banner and the incredible hulk. ok, bad example..whatever.

what color are your panties today?

who was on the line? damn if it was slave, i will kick myself right now.

light pink and black lace.

slave?!?!?! i wish. nah, it wasn't her. you would be surprised, though....

and, uh...yeah...pics.

back on track....

Seperating a girl from her friends

ok kiddies... this is an advanced lesson right here that you will need to know in order to bring a girl home with you. It's rare to find a girl who goes out to a club/bar on her own, and they are probably mad bizarro anyways, so avoid them. But your average girl is probably accompanied by at least 2 girl friends or possible 4-8 co-ed friends. You need to somehow seperate her from these friends. Why?: because there is always a jealous friend in the bunch who will sabotage you just because they can.

• A Personal story:
    So I'm at some dumb rock bar and I hook up with this girl. We're dancing and chatting and all these great common interests pop up. Well after we each buy each other a few drinks and get nice and lively.... her evil friend tries to end the fun. Evil asks me if I'm drunk because 'you're not going home with her and I dont want you to ditch your friends and be stranded.' So I tell Evil... first off... I live downtown, I wont be stranded, and I'm an alcoholic so I cant get drunk if I try.'

Clearly a joke line no? Well 10 seconds later the first girl runs up and asks 'You're an alcoholic?'.

Clearly Evil is out to sabotage me at all costs. That's when the first girl says something like 'you've been so cool... you should at least get a blowjob out of all this'. At that point I grab her by the hand and make a run for it. To make a long story short... we end up in the laundry room of a friend's appt building and as she's giving said blowjob, 'Evil' shows up at the door and drags her friend away. The girl followed us 3 blocks in the winter. I understand looking out for your friends and all... but this girl offered. I wasnt pushing for it.

so yes... you MUST find a way to gently move the object of your desire away form her pack of friends if you want to make moves. The classic 'let's go somewhere so we can talk' usually works. It's honest and friendly, no problems with that. Some times the promise of more alcohol, drugs whatever can be used, but that's amature shit. Plus she might invite her friends back too, which is NOT what you want. As sneaky as this may seem, first you want to move her to a part of the bar/club where her friends will not look for her. The best place is the VIP. She will be so happy about being in there that she wont want to leave. You NEED to keep her interested in you and the setting so that she doesnt want to go back to her friends. If she does, let her go.

Now this might be a bit morally wrong.... but you want her friend to either a) leave without her or B) tell her she has to leave before she wants to. Then it's up to you to promise that you'll get her home. You NEED to build trust at this point so she doesn't bolt. Essentially once the friends are gone, you are in the clear and can proceede to win her over. If she's picked your company over her 'boring friends' then you're in like Kilo.

Just watch out for the sabotage.. because it is a real threat.

Thanks everyone for their support. And I think we'll definitely need a woman's perspective on this. Are they the pink and black victoria secrets? Those are :yum: ...

In related news I'm getting a motorcycle. Yay for me!

And now, Lesson 3.2: THE LOOK AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT...

So now you're out, drinking, or having a bit of non alcholic fun and you want to at least talk to a member of the fairer sex before you leave a complete failure, but which one to pick. I wish there was a way to tell if a woman was into you before you started talking to her? Guess what, there is! There are actually about a million ways, but for you young skywalker I'll share one. It's called "the look" most men familiar with the dating game recognize it. Some of the more proficient ones probably have it down to some type of instinct. If you've ever seen a budweiser advertisment with the woman holding the beer bottle, that is "the look." Thats why its on there, and this is what you're looking for. Mostly you'll recognize it because she'll catch your eye, smile briefly and then look away. This is because women are taught to be shy and extended eye contact is confrontational and forward, not very lady like indeed. If a woman is staring at you and drooling, shes probably drunk and in the mood, choose another subject. Theres a scene in swingers where they're at a party and two guys are talking and one guy says "is she looking at me now" "no" "is she looking at me now" "no man, shes not going to look at you, oh wait, she just looked at you" I'm not saying you should do this, but if a woman is looking around the room and her eyes happen to lock on you, you're in. Like Big Key Money said the other day, smile back for goodness sake.

So that blonde in the corner just eyed you smiled and quickly looked away, and you want to know what to do. Don't immediately run over to talk to her, she'll sense desperation. Instead, finish your pint or your game of pool or whatever it is that you're doing and then make your way over to her. And now its what to say. Avoid cliches like "do you come here often" or "I haven't seen you around before" they are equal to saying "I've come out tonight because I'm on a pussy droughtola and I'm hoping that you'll have sex with me." Instead be a gentleman and introduce yourself. Ask the ladies name, and then refer to her by it. This shows that you're a good listener and are paying attention. And please, please PAY ATTENTION, and if you can't be genuinely interested at least pretend to be.

If you can't think of how to start a few things to ask are:

• How she's doing. (You should have asked this to begin with, its only polite)
  • Her plans for the night. (I'll discuss this later on)
  • What shes drinking. (Although you might be obligated to buy her one)
  • Is she from the area?
  • What does she do for a living?
  • etc...

Now that should cover a significant amount of small talk and you should have a good idea of whether or not shes into you. If she maintains eye contact you're probably good to go. If her eyes wander around the room the entire time, excuse yourself and leave her alone. Another good sign is that she laughs at your witty remarks and especially if she touches you. The science behind this is simple, is she likes you she'll want to make physical contact to connect with you. You're golden... Now you have to close the deal. I'm not saying you're going to get laid, but you have to take the conversation from "hows the weather outside" to "lets sleep together."

This is key take heed: The longer you talk to a woman the better the chances that she'll go home with you. Thats all there is to it. Yes, you can get laid in rare instances by saying "Hello my name is Mark and I'm a sexaholic" but really and truely the longer shes with you the more likely you are to get some. Ask her to do something with you, if shes with a group you are forced into interacting with them, ask them to join you're table or come play a game of pool. If shes alone wait until her drink is down and ask her to come with you to the bar to freshen it. Whatever as long as you're changing the interaction from her sitting and you talking to you both doing something together you'll be more likely to end well. Now you're going to want to do one of two things, extend your interaction, if it's late invite her to breakfast, if it's early tell her you're headed to another club and would she like to join you. The few minutes outside of that atmosphere will be golden. If you're walking with her a classy move is to offer her your coat. She'll eat it up I promise. Be a gentleman, offer her your arm. The second thing you can do is get her number, but NEVER ask for it directly. Say that you'd like to see her again, or give her your number and be smooth about it. Say something like "you should call me." The key is not to ask questions, to give directions. "We should see eachother again" "You should call me" "So, I'll meet you at so and so." And now, I'm taking a break, well talk next time about the law of time/panty equivalents. And other topics in the wonderful world of dating...

Milton

The game ain't changed the rules just switched...

Kilo, YES! The stories of sabatoge I could post would rival the CIA. An ex of mine had a friend that would go to no end to sabatoge our relationship... Ahhh well, good advice anyway.

I'm gonna start saying "in like Kilo..."

YUP!

milton.. that last topic of yours was pure gold.

here's one MAJOR point to add to it:

If the girl touches you in any way,

you must return the touch or it's over!

If she puts her hand on your knee, you

put your hand on her hand. It's seems very simple

but it's actually a HUGE thing. If she breaks the

'touch barrier' and you do not immediately return

the touch, you have just shot yourself in the foot.

She's taking a risk by crossing that line and you

have to let her know that she didn't waste the effort.

Now it's up to you to (poliety) raise the stakes.

Find some way to touch her back, or her hair.

seems simple no?

also:

If she makes physical contact with you,

like she puts an arm around you, you must not

be the one to break that contact. It's pretty much saying

'thanks, but no thanks'. Not the message you want to give.

Guest sneak

This can be your first case study of "what went wrong"....

i took the advice given today, and asked this girl what the deal was with this next guy. basically saying if your not into me, why the fuck do you give me the body language like you want to?

so, what do i find out? the other guy is what i thought was a good mate of mine. no scratch that, i thought we were damn good mates. Ex writing parnters - i saved his arse a fair few times etc. well this left me in the lurch like whoa.

she then proceeds to say: "dont be pissed off at me sneak" (yes, i changed my real name to my screen name....) "i like you but i dont know whats going on" "dont be annoyed at ****" (***=next mans).

i go on to say that i was screwing that he didnt say anything to me whatsoever. id been with that same guy the previous night, laughing and joking about the old times and whatnot. now i feel like the biggest mug in the world, esp. as this girl managed to turn up at the same pub i was at and continued fucking flirting with me...rubbing up and down my leg, trying to hug me, hold hands etc.

god fucking damn.

damn sneakers....

you done messed up.

It's never about her and some other guy.

It's only about you and her. AND if she shows

up and gives you signs...

Did she say she was into the other guy?

Clearly she's trying to play you both if that's the case.

Maybe you should take with your buddy and tell him what's up.

Dont tell him you dig his girl, just tell him that you though she was into you.

But dont make a thing out of it....

the girls seems a bit like a trick if you ask me, but we still wants pics!

Guest sneak

i done messed up but im afraid im used to it.

i dont particually care about her no more, just the fact that nobody FUCKING TALKS TO SNEAK TO TELL HIM WHAT THE FUCKS HAPPENING.

its always "yeh, sneaks such a nice guy he wont mind". well guess what fuckers? i do care and im sick of it...

*ooh, text messages have just been recieved...

"i dont want to fuck up our friendship"

- too late sucker.

"i didnt know you felt her"

- yes you did, you introduced us and i told you i wanted to be on that, yet looks what happened.

sneaks/shouldnt have saved him from getting arrested that one time.

Sneakola...

I think asking her was not the best option for you. You need to talk to your mate and see if he's after her and then let him know whats up. One of you needs to ease off, the trick is deciding which one. But don't make the mistake of going in blind and finding out shes been with both of you. Talk it out with your boy though... Then If you decide you're going to continue with her, I'll hook you up...

Milton

"Sisters will tell you quick you better check your homie, bitches don't give a fuck they tryna check for your homie..."

Guest sneak

i dont think hes my boy any more but safe milton anyway.

(i saw you saying your going to say safe from now on Mr Miltonian!)

all this typing has pissed me off. im going to go do the best method for getting over a girl...go trackside and paint.

safe"!

<span style='color:black'>Here is something else. I dont know if this has been mentioned before but girls will do the exact oposite of what your opinion is. Dont believe me give it a try. A recent example of this was a girl i was talkin to recently. She has been looking for a guy for a while. I suggested to her that she should date one of my friends. He is a great guy. I guess she heard "Dont date my friend. He is a douche bag." Then one of my boys steps in from no where when i started talking to her and says "Dont talk to yuck. Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit." I think she heard something like "Yuck is the man! Dont stink Dont stink Dont stink." Then i was out with her one night and she said "I dont think i should drink tonight." I looked at her and said "Thats probably a good idea, i dont think you should really drink tonight either." She replied "Well. maybe just one." That one eventually turned into quite a few and this went on for a while."

I slipped up some where though and ended up forgeting to change something into a negative or positive cuz now she is dating bruce lee. Its all good though. He gets all the emotional burden that this girl comes with and she still comes over to my crib and hooks up my laundry with that girl touch. I still have sex about everyother night with her best friend and dont have any of the responsibilities of a relationship.</span>

Something my friend and I were discussing the other day:

You know how sometimes you want to refrain from being straightforward with the sexual innuendos, or being slightly less than gentlemanly?

Well, fuck that. Any girl who says they don’t like that is lying. Same way as when a guy says he doesn’t like hoes. Buuuullshit. So basically, do unto others as you would have done unto you.

^yea. my bf is the biggest fucking pervert out there. he will not refrain from any sexual innuendo, ask anyone that knows us. thats how i fell in love with him. and yes, he got laid without paying for it.

crazy ass mother fucker.

good thred, maby this will help my ass get some bitches... but this is a

problem i always have. its that there is an extreamly hot chick, but her

friend that is still fuckable likes me and the do this "she met you first"

bull shit... any way to get around that?

Archived