FASHION TRENDS YOU CAN'T STAND

LaCosaNostra

i hate tribal. period. so much.

I wana get some tattoss, but i like change(my desktop gets changed once a week)so i would get pissed everytime i looked at it. Unless i got one of my back or something.

iloveboxcars: That shit is hilarious! How many other tattoos do you have from ex- girlfriends?:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

i hate tribal. period. so much.

I wana get some tattoss, but i like change(my desktop gets changed once a week)so i would get pissed everytime i looked at it. Unless i got one of my back or something.

iloveboxcars: That shit is hilarious! How many other tattoos do you have from ex- girlfriends?:lol:

nah just 2.. from the same ex girlfriend though.

Originally posted by opressthelaw

fat girls that wear low rise jeans.

:lol: and fat girls wearing tight jeans and tight halter tops that show their belly with the fat pouring out from the jeans and tight tops. they must have a name for the fat the pokes out the sides. trying to pretend that they're skinny or something.

or fat girls that say they're "thick".

fake vintage shirts with the fake letter peeling (Abercrombie + Fitch and others)
That's what i meant when i said fake vintage shirts. More specifically, i hate fake vintage shirts from old navy with stupid graphics advertising sporting events that never happened, i.e. "Hawaii Aloha Womens Longboard Championships 1967," etc.

I think khaki just looks bad on most people, especially with pleats.

Chuck taylors are getting old. Ok, we get it, you consider yourself indie and emo.

in addition

why in the hell does every female i see have either thier nose or bellybutton pierced. those belly rings with a chain were cool in 99' but now that every fatass with a few extra bucks has one i detest them.

when in the hell did it become thuggish to have a bolt in your lower lip? i saw a fubued out middle schooler with one in his lip mouthing off to a cop. ive been seeing them alot nowadays.

People who wear caps, but don't bend the 'bill' and keep all the stickers on it. It makes the cap look too big for the wearer. Actually i hate any clothes that are excessively too large/too small for the person wearing them. T-shirts that come down to a persons knees are a perfect example of this.

The cap thing reminds me of this conversation I had with this redneck piece of shit. He said black people dont bend their caps because they like to go back to the store and exchange them every week, it will therefore make it look like they have a large hat collection, when infact they are cheap. I had to laugh at that shit.

Another thing that leaves me shaking my head, is people i see wearing shirts/jackets/hats that have like every NBA team logo on them. WTF are you trying to say you like the sport and respect all teams. That shit looks ridiculous. I would be ashamed to wear the logo of a team i didn't support.

Anyone who wears track-suits. Unless you are on your way to play some sort of sport, it looks stupid, that shit is on par with wearing sweat pants. This one is more directed at the NEDs/townies/chavs in the UK. This style looks even worse when combined with some kind of burberry nock-off.

junglists.. and ravers.

eagh.

(at least the Canadian version)

all i can think of now is the time I went to a party a few years back and I was in line and i saw about 15 ravers take the spill in the space of 10 minutes by stepping on each others "phat" pants.

Originally posted by Step8

Black people dont bend their caps because they like to go back to the store and exchange them every week, it will therefore make it look like they have a large hat collection, when infact they are cheap.

:lol: </span>

Originally posted by adderall

weave

Hell yeah dude, that shit is gettin played out like no bodies business.......And it seems that more and more people are getting them....Half the girls i graduated high school with had a weave in some way, shape, or form......And thats goin back a couple years.....

GET OVER IT.....GOD THATS BETTER.....

Archived