FASHION TRENDS YOU CAN'T STAND

LaCosaNostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

:lol: and fat girls wearing tight jeans and tight halter tops that show their belly with the fat pouring out from the jeans and tight tops. they must have a name for the fat the pokes out the sides. trying to pretend that they're skinny or something.

or fat girls that say they're "thick".

aggghhhhh- i hate when hella fatass bitches be wearin short skirts and small shirts and their stretch marks are hangin out for the world to see:mad: :mad:

i also hate dudes that wear t-shirts that go down to below their fucking knees and think they're gangster. dont you fools realize you look like your wearing a goddamn dress??!!

don't hate the players, hate the game

:D

The cap thing reminds me of this conversation I had with this redneck piece of shit. He said black people dont bend their caps because they like to go back to the store and exchange them every week, it will therefore make it look like they have a large hat collection, when infact they are cheap. I had to laugh at that shit.

hahahahahahaha:idea:

Another thing that leaves me shaking my head, is people i see wearing shirts/jackets/hats that have like every NBA team logo on them. WTF are you trying to say you like the sport and respect all teams. That shit looks ridiculous. I would be ashamed to wear the logo of a team i didn't support.

10 thumbs up..

http://www.g-unitsoldier.com/tools/images/gunit800x600.jpg'>

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/cpshark/music/channel/i/2003_10/50cent_gunit200.jpg'>

http://www.hiphopchains.com/newpendants/gunitletters.jpg'>

http://www.hiphopchains.com/newpendants/striped6spokespinner.jpg'>

i had trouble finding pics of D-BLOCK. but that goes with the topic here.

also: THE FUCKIN 10-16 YEAR OLD KIDS pretending to be liek these fools and thinkin they're gangsta cuz they way they dress, walk, and talk.

gangsta = gay

wat i hate EVEN MORE, is wen WHITE PEOPLE ACT LIKE THIS

http://www.leh.art.pl/tapety/gangsta.jpg'>

absolutely horrible.

what happen to the GOOD OLD HIP HOP. not this "gangsta rap" bullshit.

go die.

trends are for the brainless

I like it when people who blend in amaze you with their pesonality alone

I like to blend in because I like to get up and my dribbly ink and paint ends up on my nicest item of clothing everytime. Also cops treat you better.

Do people really wear bullet proof vests?

I don`t think cool old authenic t-shirts will ever go out of style. They`re too comfy!

I like to tell people about Von Dutch being a racist. I do i often. especially people who wear that shit.

In Japan people destroy their clothing with paint and ink on purpose. I am in style here. :lol:

peopel who wear one golfing glove and hats with straight peaks like 5o cent or some shit, especially in england as well, fuking idiots white people wat dress up like g- unit and speak like a jamacian wat actually live in massive house in the sticks, fuking idiots i dont mind fashion at all i wear certain stuff but im not into the whole rudeboy ganster look i think it looks shite.......

i like looking good....cause it happens to get me pussy...but there is a few trends i think are insanely gay....such as guys wearing girls jeans....thats just....not...straight? and i hate when fat chicks wear shirts that arte like "baby phat" cause you know baby fat doesnt stay on you till your 16 years old ya damn fat bitch....(directed twards society....not to any of you fine people)

as far as vintage shirts go...i have a cape may shirt that was my dads that is mad beat lookin that is my fave shirt....vintage clothes that are fake are gay..but if you beat it up yourself...then its cool...same goes for shoes...my shoes that are my favorites are over 2 years old...i beat the shit out of em...making em look cool as hell..and thats real vintage...

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

just so you know, Von Dutch was a pinstriper, he basically started that shit and people that wear that shit are completely retarded. No one seems to know what it is but they buy it cuz their hats cost a lot of money. Von Dutch was a racist, he was openly anti- semetic and he hated black people, and shitloads of blacks wear that shit, and its hilarious. Pinstriping is ill, if you look at some of the shit pinstripers do... goddamn, those lines are so fucking clean and a lot of its freehand, check it out. But yeah Von Dutch is a joke and I would guess 95% of the people that wear it, dont know what the hell it is.

the company name is

VON DUTCH ORIGINALS.

this is the company making the fucking truckers caps. they are in touch with Von Dutch in name only. They got the OK from one of his daughters.

And on the racist thing ... the best part, making him turn in his grave, is the guy running VD Originals is russian & has some jewish heritage. Wouldnt happen if he was around, kinda strange to me his famiuly would be down, but when you see the $$$$ what would you do..........

• 15 years later...

I don’t think I will ever be able to disassociate Ashton Kutcher and PUNKT w trucker hats lol @Kults

I have been seeing a major resurgence of fanny packs and drug rugs too. Those I am ok with. Uncertain about the wave of tie dye tho. 

10 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I don’t think I will ever be able to disassociate Ashton Kutcher and PUNKT w trucker hats lol @Kults

I have been seeing a major resurgence of fanny packs and drug rugs too. Those I am ok with. Uncertain about the wave of tie dye tho. 

Ok putting on my hipster hat here but:

” I wore them before 70s show even existed” fuck kutcher. You’re not wrong though lol. I have a supreme fanny pack too and wear it like an old man across the waist rather than slung over a shoulder, even I have my limits 😛

I can’t do the tie dye though you got me there 

If you’re gonna wear a fanny pack you gotta own it. I still think about getting one for ease at airport. @Kults

i can deal with tie dye bleach. Like a yellow tee tie dyed with bleach so it’s just yellow and white. Looks good I think. Rainbow? Not my bag, baby.

On 5/31/2004 at 4:39 AM, MartySchemeR said:

Any one who follows any trend has no personality and should stop watchin MTV...:mad: THE TREND IS DEAD

This is what I'm talking about - fashion is for people who don't have a style of their own!

Exhibit fucking A

image.png.e1ee559f2d0014175927112799ed9113.png

When he recognized himself in a photo following an article about “all hipsters looking the same,” a hipster got furious. He sent an angry email to MIT Technology Review, but little did he know that he would only prove the theory of the article. When the MIT journal’s editors checked the image license, it turned out that the photo showed a totally different hipster.

https://www.diyphotography.net/hipster-upset-his-photo-was-used-to-claim-all-hipsters-look-alike-discovers-photo-was-a-different-hipster/

50 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

If you’re gonna wear a fanny pack you gotta own it. I still think about getting one for ease at airport. @Kults

i can deal with tie dye bleach. Like a yellow tee tie dyed with bleach so it’s just yellow and white. Looks good I think. Rainbow? Not my bag, baby.

Ya I get ragged on constantly from friends or co workers for it but idc. Full on dad mode (I have no kids). Its practical as hell, you can just throw anything in there. Wallet, keys, papers, bud, key fob, change, lighter, cigs.. hell Ive thrown a muffin in there for later 😅

• 2 weeks later...

I see it all the time in sneaker groups but people blindly following trends and dressing to conform. The amount of times I see young kids saying should I buy these? Yes, if you like them, simple as that.

Too many people buy stuff because of a label, fair enough if you genuinely like it but to be hype or something, just does my fucking nut in!

• 1 month later...

I don't like those fuckin madonna high rise skinny chicken drum stick jeans girls are wearing.... or the huge neck off the side of the shoulder shirts that show the belly.  It looks lazy as fuck, like they should be a character on Napoleon Dynamite.

I don't like skinny jeans in general... I think some of them are called "motocycle pants" or some shit like that.  Being worn by people way too chicken shit to ever ride a motorcycle.... maybe a moped, but not a motorcycle.

Almost had to beat the brakes off this kid recently that caused a car wreck w/ my gf because he looked all hype beasted out along with having a bad attitude.  You little motherfucker I will teach you about some gangster shit.  My gf told me last night that I'm not going to beat anyone up because I have too much restraint.  I told her I don't have infinite restraint.

@Kults- you need to just move to Austin already.  I think you'd probably need to carry an ice pack around with you for your junk all the time if that's what you're into.  /nohomo

@Fist 666 nailed it.... the anticipation for an unkempt mess.  The girls I'm talking about just look like they smell like cat piss and sit around in high rise jorts all weekend.

Archived