FASHION TRENDS YOU CAN'T STAND

LaCosaNostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

@Kults- you need to just move to Austin already.  I think you'd probably need to carry an ice pack around with you for your junk all the time if that's what you're into.  /nohomo

@Fist 666 nailed it.... the anticipation for an unkempt mess.  The girls I'm talking about just look like they smell like cat piss and sit around in high rise jorts all weekend.

I’d make a decent Texan. Quebec is a little like the the Texas of the North 

21 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I guess these are the yin to the yang of yoga pants we’ve been able to enjoy the last decade 

I agree..... although this yoga pants laziness also has women showing off their mega school bus trunk.  I dunno I guess they're advertising to the guys that are into that kind of thing.  To me it's like walking around with your dick hanging out though..... like this is what I've got to offer, don't worry about having an imagination or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny to see baggier jeans come back in. Mostly done tastefully but there are the dingbats doing jnco type shit. 

What's up w the men in formal/semi-formal doing no socks? Are hey wearing no shows? I understand not wanting grandpa fit slacks but they took it to the extreme w these high waters. 

• 2 weeks later...

I CTRL + F'd Champion clothes because that's somehow been the trend for the last few years.

I was made fun of when I was younger in the 90's for wearing Champion because it was just known for being poor people's clothes, but now it just seems hype to wear it.

2 hours ago, 5amshift said:

I CTRL + F'd Champion clothes because that's somehow been the trend for the last few years.

I was made fun of when I was younger in the 90's for wearing Champion because it was just known for being poor people's clothes, but now it just seems hype to wear it.

Youre spot on. Thats been my experience with Champion as well

Archived