Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ying yang twins... blechhh.... :sick:

and some kid in my apprentice school made me acopy of some "sage francis" cd...

and i cant say i was wowed, he sounds like just another white boy trying to be "real hip hop" if you ask me.

but thats just my opinion... go ahead, rip me a new one if you must...

PFFFTTT If you read this, I LOST MY CELL, CREDIT CARDS, EVERYTHING. Im fucked. Try to get online or some shit. I dont know man, this weekend blows.

Guess whose not drinking anymore. And finally, Im foreal when I say that. No more alky in 2005! Haha. Nah, but really. I had a horrible fucking night. Horrible.... I feel like someone roofied my ass and now I have construction acorss the street bugging me.

I PUT BLUNTS IN NIGGAS CASKETS

LOST IN THE GAME

I LEARNED TO LOVE PAIN

BODIES BURNT IN THE DRUG GAME

BUT IM NEVER GON DIE

I NEVER HEARDA DEATH

ENERGY CAN NEVER BE DESTROYED

ONLY THE FLESH

SO WHEN YOU NIGGAS TRY TO MURDER ME

WIT BULLETS TO MY HEAD

THIS IS WHY YOU CANT KILL ME NIGGAS,

IM ALREADY DEAD

BRING IT.

IM BUSTIN

BODIES FALL IN THE CEMETERY

BLACK BLOOD RAININ ON THE STREET

ALL YALL NIGGAS BURIED

WHAT! THIS SHIT GETS ME AMPED.

YO GATS HIT ME UP NIGGA. PFFT HIT ME ON THE PM ILL GIVE YOU MY # LIKE MIKE JONES.

-MERO

Originally posted by iquit@May 19 2005, 09:55 PM

on a recent surprising display of coolness, my boss actually bought the design department tickets to go see star wars. some people went last night. i'm going next week. i can't believe i caved in to the star wars conversation.

yo, gooch. i'm sorry, dude. i never took care of that shit that i said i would do for you. you know how it is. i say i'll do something... i roll a blunt... i say i'll do it tomorrow... tomorrow something comes up.... the next day i have a hangover because of what came up the day before... another blunt... another hangover... mix in some pure laziness... fuck dude. it's not like i couldn't use some loot, too... i'll get on it.

hey yo, peep the green goose.

green-lr.jpg

goose that's dope.

actually i was talking about that other business of trying to set up shop for some distro. if that goes through i wouldn't care about that debt...haha. let me know if you are still down to explore those options and i will send you a grip of new stuff.

tonight i watched...

-"dawn of the dead" (re-make)... mehh :skull:

-"Ring Of Honor" -GOLD- (indie wrestling)... thumbs WAY up... :king:

-"National treasure"- it wasnt actually that bad, no seriously... nicholas cage is such a hack, but this movie was actually OK... for disney.

...oh god what am i saying... :dunce:

and last night -"shaun of the dead"- this movie actually WAS good, not a sure shot or anything, but for a horror comedy spoof

it was pretty good... worth a see.

cracksmoka<--- has been racking TOO much stuff TOO frequently lately.... and im on a movie kick...

speaking of George A. Romero (night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, day of the dead) is supposed to be coming out with a new zombie flick ... (something) of the dead...

Up at 7am cause I did so much sleeping last night. And looks like my upstairs neighbor is on the same page, since hes already listening to music with the most annoying bass lines.

Haha, anyway. I feel a lot better sans hangover, still dont want to drink anymore, lets see how this new life plan works. Im going to ask one of my roomies for their phone later and give Pffft a call, thanks to Fatalist I got his number.

-ggats