Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

I had court this morning at 8:30. After sitting there 2 1/2 hours, it's on me and my lawyer stands there and says some legal shit, states atty said some more legal shit, he turns to me and says, "States attorney dropped the charges, just pay your court fees." and I walked out.

LIKE BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just because you have thick framed glasses and button up striped shirts doesnt mean you know how to dress.

$50 face cream has nothing to do with hygeine.

Being a bitchmade herb has everything to do with you though.

gliks/Im not from the hood, i just got my hood-pass.

i got thick framed glasses, wire framed glasses, white thick framed glasses, aviator glasses and a few other pairs of glasses, all name brand, no knockoffs.

and stripped button up shirts, that was last fall.

by the way, what is an herb? seriously.

hi fagazoids.

i quit my job. maybe you heard. but i'm still working for another 2 or 3 months. my boss is being a tool.

i quit because i'm sick of being a designer.

so before i quit, i tried to get myself excited about my job. i swore off excessive internet activities and tried to focus on what i was doing to see if i could get into it.

but i couldn't.

so i'm going to go all city instead.

really.

i've also met a lot of art scene people here who keep telling me i should do my own thing. that's what i really want to do, so i'll give it a shot. worst case scenario, it doesn't go over... or i get busted... and i'll just come back to new york. that's the eventual plan anyway.

i met this guy, simon-birch.com

he owns a cool bar that i chill at a lot. he's a full time artist. pretty dope too. he also dj's. he's friends with sasha and digweed and all those big party dj's. he's got a fuckload of connections. knows a million people. so he's siked on having a legit graffiti artist in hk, because there are NONE. he's been helping me out. gonna get me a gallery show when i get my shit together.

perhaps none of you give a fuck, but i thought i'd give you a brief update as to what's been going on in chiggidy china.

yo, did anyone watch carnivale? the hbo series? i bought a bootleg of season 1. shit was pretty fuckin good.

whats up with you bitches?

Originally posted by iquit@May 17 2005, 09:50 PM

hi fagazoids.

i quit my job. maybe you heard. but i'm still working for another 2 or 3 months. my boss is being a tool.

i quit because i'm sick of being a designer.

so before i quit, i tried to get myself excited about my job. i swore off excessive internet activities and tried to focus on what i was doing to see if i could get into it.

but i couldn't.

so i'm going to go all city instead.

really.

i've also met a lot of art scene people here who keep telling me i should do my own thing. that's what i really want to do, so i'll give it a shot. worst case scenario, it doesn't go over... or i get busted... and i'll just come back to new york. that's the eventual plan anyway.

i met this guy, simon-birch.com

he owns a cool bar that i chill at a lot. he's a full time artist. pretty dope too. he also dj's. he's friends with sasha and digweed and all those big party dj's. he's got a fuckload of connections. knows a million people. so he's siked on having a legit graffiti artist in hk, because there are NONE. he's been helping me out. gonna get me a gallery show when i get my shit together.

perhaps none of you give a fuck, but i thought i'd give you a brief update as to what's been going on in chiggidy china.

yo, did anyone watch carnivale? the hbo series? i bought a bootleg of season 1. shit was pretty fuckin good.

whats up with you bitches?

you're better off taking the risk, see what happens.

my offer still stands about that stuff we were talking about. if you can hook things up we can make things happen. let me know and i will ship you everything you need.

Yo fuck that gallery fag shit. That straight toy. Son, you're already a toy cause your name is longer than 4 letters. Fagala. So bomb the shit out of HK, then hit up Japan, Russia, and go all world. Live out of a freight train and shit. Dont be toy though, don't have a gallery. Cause you know, why waste your talent on a gallery when you can bomb the fuck out of the world?

Foreals yanowhutimean?

right. You do you gooser, just come back to NYC.

Yo WORK IS STRAIGHT BORING.. Lord, having the internet at my job is like, putting me in a room without oxygen. Luckily the main office has it and I can go in and bullshit for like 10 min intervals.

I got the pas around.. itll be around soon, after this weekend.