Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FACT: Blockhead is the fuckin illest producer ever. Why? Not because his shit is the best (its damn good, but, cmon folks, there are better) because he is the most down to earth, chillest kid Ive spoken to in a while. I was chatting with him for about 2 hours last night. Got some pix as well. Very nice kid, I hope I run into him again. And Aesop didnt show of course, but it was worth it cause if he did show, I probably would have not gotten to talk to BHead for so long.

yo i need to write a cover letter, i have an interview on tuesday. check this, i worked at this hospital about 5 or so years ago. i was only there for a few months and gave them my 2 weeks cause the people i was working with were real dick lickers. after i gave them my 2 weeks i naturally did the right thing by calling in sick everyday. so, i'm hoping none of that will pop up and i will be able to get the job. wish me luck people!

Funny story about Mike Mir.

Apparently Suicidal was playing a show in NYC with the Cro-Mags and a few other bands.

Mike Mir had his attitude on full level that day.

Ends up giving Harley Cro-Mag some ice grill in the bathroom of the venue. Harley Cro-Mag if you know is about 5'4'', not too big. Mike Mir is a pretty large dude.

The story goes that Harley ended up beating the living shit out of Mike Mir in that bathroom slamming his face off a toilet and shit of the sort.

Dunno why I shared that story, but whatever.