Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what's up crack, ROH is awesome. what do you think of TNA? anyway, friday night i went to a WWE RAW houseshow and it was pretty fun, but after i went to applebees and as i was walking to my table Christian sitting at a table full of wrestlers tells me "hey, nice shirt kid." i was wearing a captain charisma shirt. so, i got him to autograph it and met most of the Raw roster including road agents and got em all to sign my program from the event and took a couple pictures with em.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+May 24 2005, 10:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - May 24 2005, 10:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@May 24 2005, 10:34 PM

OMG!!! WTF???!!

i come home and this is on page 2..

booooooo

DAMN HUB I WAS HITTIN YOU UP AFTER 9 B. WHA HAAAAPPPEENNNN???

MEROOOOO

[/b]

we got your voicemail at like 3am.

the BB king is underground and phones dont get reception.

i dunno what happen.

So, today my coworker says "I went on a website and someone was already logged in, and it was you" (he knows the whole gatita thing cause he grabbed and looked thru a sketch book of mine). Im like fuck, I didnt log out, whatever. (I know he writes although he denies it, and he's probably reading this... whats up sam) So he goes on to say he searched thru my posts and read my shit I wrote in "I ADMIT." which, if yahll read was scandelous. Although I dont care, I know he probably told all the kids I work with, which bugs me, even though he says he honestly didnt tell anyone. Damnit, yahll moderators need to make it so that when IE or any internet prog is quit, it logs you out. But, it was still my bad.

Anyway, today on the way home from work this girl asked for 2$ for a metrocard. I felt really bad, and even though I was on my last 5$ and needed to refill my card to get around tomorrow, I gave her two bucks. As Im filling my card up, the girl asks ANOTHER person for two bucks. I turn around in front of the person she asked and go "I JUST GAVE YOU 2$!!" to which she says "Yeh, i need to get a $4 metrocard" Im like, I DONT EVEN HAVE $4! Give me back a dollar. She gave it to me back and expected me to hand her the crappy dollar that the mcard machine wouldnt take. Im like "No, thats ridiculous, I dont even have any money to get a metrocard that much! Peace"

Fuck that shit. 14 year old girl trying to look all cute, probably was going to take that money and buy some crack for her fuckin mom. That pissed me off.

^^^^ i woulda been heated.

she mighta got punched in the face

like that meathead that was getting hyped on me on smith street..

i cant believe he was following us like that...

i thought for sure i was gonna have to punch him in his mouth.

anyways, its probably my fault for using up all your money on the card.

^it best be coming my way...

and gats, i just realized this afternoon at work, the moz album "my arsenal" is like 10 or 11 years old... the newest is "you are the quarry" and "live at earls court" the latter of which

i have seemed to have mis-placed.. wtf, as soon as i buy a new one ill find it.

I know you wish you could find a

Nigga with a dick like an Anaconda

I know you wish you could know a

Nigga with a dick like a big Cobra

I know you wish you could go home

To a nigga with a dick like a Python

I know you wish you could get a date

With a nigga with a dick like a Rattlesnake